or Connect

Posts by Alfred Sargent

CB, That made me laugh! We will see if it can be arranged.. I look forward to showing you around at your convenience. Best, Chay.
Hi All, Handgrade production is going well, with three new staff recently employed to help increase production, I'm looking forward to visiting New York and Leffot again next month and also my first visits to Los Angeles and San Francisco. Many thanks to the OP for the opportunity to highlight my schedule [=http://alfred-sargent.blogspot.com/2011/08/as-handgrade-trunkshows-usa-september.html][/] I'd also like to extend an open invite to visit us at the factory, have a...
Thanks for all the comments gentlemen. Our new website will be ready in September, until then we will continue featuring shoes that we have made for our clients and new styles on our blog. Looking forward to meeting some of you in New York at Leffot again and San Francisco and Los Angeles for the first time (full itinerary is also detailed on the blog.) Best, Chay.
Dear All, Just a quick note that Alfred Sargent, Harvie & Hudson and Hemingway Tailors have our joint USA Spring Trunk Show starting this Thursday; details here http://alfred-sargent.blogspot.com/2...runk-show.html Appointments are not necessary, if you have free time in your schedule please feel free to just drop by. Andrew Sargent will be representing AS for this visit; I will be visiting later in the year hopefully San Francisco and Los Angeles in addition to New...
Hi Gentleman, Just reading through this thread and it seems most have the correct opinion, we are indeed concentrating on a higher level of shoemaking and as a result there are, as some suggest, some deals to be had currently as we clear old stock of the Premier, Classic and Country ranges. We will have two ranges come September, AS Handgrade and AS Exclusive. We are currently, in addition to considering how the website can best serve ourselves and our clients,...
Thanks Bris, looking forward to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by emptym I ordered another, higher boot w/ a cap toe, but I'm waiting until I see Chay and the new lasts in person to decide on a few details. Sad he canceled the SF leg of his upcoming trip. Anyone going to see him in NYC (at Leffots I think) next week? Sorry about that M. I hope to be to be visiting San Francisco and Los Angeles later this year, unfortunately other business appointments mean I can only vist...
Quote: Originally Posted by emptym Just heard some bad news, which you may already know: AS will not be visiting SF on this trip. But they will still be visiting New York, DC, and Chicago. And they moved it up; it's March 3-11, instead of April. Chay said they'll probably come to SF on their next tour in a few months. I had been wanting to get his feedback on the fit of my shoes and see some of the new lasts in person in preparation to order some...
Quote: Originally Posted by Wes Bourne Look forward to seeing the 1st pair you get made with that last. Back to AS: Groover and Chay's pics are great, as is the AS blog, but when will we get to peep the complete new lineup and available options? Thanks Wes, we are trying to get the new site up within a couple of weeks with all the details of both new ranges, AS Handgrade and AS Exclusive. Along with new Premier and Country pictures a...
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha i might hold you to that Look forward to it!