or Connect

Posts by marblehouse

PONTIFICATE15 is coming up as expired. pls help
Cesare Attolini - Size 16 | 41 - Striped Cutaway Collar French Cuff Shirt Hand stitched button holes, hand basted and felled sleeves, mother of pearl buttons, extrafine cotton. Price including shipping: $219 U.S. $249 Worldwide Tag Size: 16 | 41 Neck (button to center of collar hole): 16" Chest (flat across the front, unstretched): 22 3/4" Sleeves (center of collar to shoulder + shoulder seam to cuff): 36" Length (bottom of collar to bottom): 33
Blue Chambray DB by Stile Latino Napoli ~44 US. Incredible detailing, dual vent, unfinished sleeves, horn buttons included for tailoring. Price including shipping: $589 U.S. $629 Worldwide Pick stitching Unstructured cut Double breasted front, dual vent Barchetta chest pocket, flap hip pockets Lightweight quarter lining Made in Italy TAG SIZE: 54 dr 7. IT (~44 US) Chest: (flat across the front, unstretched): 23 1/2" Sleeves: (shoulder seam...
Last chance! Amazing NWT items left at prices that look like I've had too much eggnog...
For any onlookers - Girardian is an amazing seller/trader/SFer. Great guy - I appreciate it again,- MH
Consolidated and dropped...
Quick post - hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend and are gearing up for cold weather and lots of internet shopping. From @achl354: G&G Oakham DB monk UK 8 G&G Thorpe Vintage Dark Oak UK 8
Dropped all prices... these include US shipping!
Some great items over the past week! Mention this thread and get 10% off the last deals in my sig. Would like to move the items to members on SF by this weekend or will push sales on the much maligned auction site. 20% off if anyone has proof that they are dressing up as or moo for Halloween.
Getting in on the fun.Anyone who mentions this thread take an additional 10% off! Sales in signature (or here).