or Connect

Posts by marblehouse

They're quite versatile. The first two pairs blue & brown (1-3) are dressier and complement sport coats and blazers nicely. The last pair is more of a casual khaki.
This thread is actually becoming hard to keep up with. @jreigen & others thank you for the mentions! The B&S has some tools you can use right now, but there never was a "How-To" primer IIRC: 1. In addition to browsing either MC or SW&D classifieds, you can refine all of the listings by "Category" and then further with "Sort:" 2. Sort allows you to filter by the default "Last Updated" (most recently bumped), "Most Recent Reply" (perhaps the idea to feature hot...
NWT Pants from Ermenegildo ZegnaFull pictures, measurements, and listings are available through this link: Pants on tate.cloths1. Ermenegildo Zegna Blue (52% Cotton, 48% Wool) - 46/31 - $145 US $170 Worldwide [[SPOILER]] 2, 3. Ermenegildo Zegna Brown (52% Cotton, 48% Wool) - 50/34, 52/36 - $145 US $170 Worldwide [[SPOILER]] 4. Ermenegildo Zegna Cloud Cotton Khaki (100% Cotton) - 58/42 - $125 US $150 Worldwide [[SPOILER]]
New jacket by Sartoria Partenopea. Peak lapel, patch pocket, two button, dual vent, ~40 S US. Khaki cotton twill, medium structure, with a lightweight Bemberg lining. Jacket is new without tags and finished sleeves (unfunctional for easy alterations). Color most accurate in the tag picture - a light khaki. Price including shipping: $469 U.S. $509 Worldwide 100% Cotton 2 button front, dual vent Hand-sewn collar in self fabric Hand-sewn...
Pocket squares for sale - from Breuer, Brioni, Drake's, & Isaia. Prices include US shipping (will ship Worldwide - PM for prices). All have hand-rolled edges and wonderful fabrics. 1. BREUER France - Red and Blue Paisley (100% Silk) - $39 15" x 15 1/2" 2. DRAKE'S London - Dancing/Samba Motif (100% Cotton) - $59 16 1/2" x 16 3/4" 3. DRAKE'S London - Golfer Motif (70% Wool, 30% Silk) - $63 16 1/2" x 16 3/4" 4. DRAKE'S London - Orange...
New with tags shirt from Brunello Cucinelli Harder to find size small in a great red, white, and blue plaid. Price including shipping: $189 U.S. $225 Worldwide Slim Fit Red & Blue Plaid Mother of Pearl buttons Double button barrel cuffs Button down collar Made in Italy Tag Size: S Neck (button to center of collar hole): 15" Chest (flat across the front, unstretched): 20 1/2" Sleeves (center of collar to shoulder + shoulder seam to cuff):...
Received a gift card to Wisteria that is usable in the Dallas location or by phone. Nice furniture and accessories, but I'm about to move soon and would rather sell this. PM me if you have any questions or are interested - I can email the certificate number to use immediately or send the hard copy for use in the Dallas store. Website: http://www.wisteria.com/ Expires end of December 2014.
Staple Kiton Navy Nailhead Suit ~40/42 $600 Should be gone by now... Cleverly Chukkas 10 US $349 Scarf - Pure Blue Japan $70 Zegna Ties priced to sell & a also a suit: Zegna Plaid Suit 42 Quality for this price... Linen Jacket (suit available) ~38/40L $198
Thank you for the compliment - if I receive any 40Ls I'll let you know.
Great post by @330CK. Rubinacci RTW shirts quality? 2 (blue twill and seersucker) 16/41 for $45 ea. A. Campagna Donegal 42 S Castangia 42 Blue Blazer - hard to tell wear, but $168 OBO Zegna Couture Suit 40 $399 S. Partenopea Suit 40 $450 OBO Isaia Gun Club 40S $295 OBO LB Sartoriale 44 -$349 OBO Isaia Plaid SC 40 $349 OBO LP Cash Vest L $380 Borrelli Khaki SC 42 $190 Smalto rtw by Caruso? 54 IT - boutonniere is... Lance is the man - staple SFer years...