or Connect

Posts by Don Carlos

Quote: Originally Posted by nystyle86 You mean the only way people get herpes is if you sleep with the entire football team and not just one person? Herpes is a numbers game, dude. The more people you bang, the more you expose yourself to the odds. While it's certainly possible to get herpes from your first and only lay, that's not usually how one acquires it. There is a high correlation between having the herp and being promiscuous.
Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS I don't know but I don't get into this thread inbetween the time the show airs and I have the time to dl and watch it. Seems like common sense. Just as not clicking spoiler tags when one doesn't want to have his experience spoiled, seems common sense. [[SPOILER]] Next time I have the urge to add something from the books I'll try and remember to add bookspoiler above the tag. Or DCtSTS (for Don't Click the Spoiler Tag, Stupid)....
Hermes Man and Reevolving are my two favorite posters on SF. Also, does anyone else pronounce it "HER-meez" in their head when reading his posts? For some reason, I bet that's how he pronounces it, and I want to do him justice. "Weird Meats" turned out to be MetroStyles, btw. Thought everyone knew that at this point. I mean, don't get me wrong; it was genius trolling. But he wasn't a real person, sadly.
Hey Brian, While I do appreciate your keeping the book spoilers off of this thread, what is the policy on show spoilers? Is there a statute of limitations on how long after an airing we need to use spoiler tags to discuss that episode's content? IMO, a good 24 hours after an episode has aired, discussing it in the open should be fair game. I mean, at that point it's just common sense not to wade into the latest pages of a thread like this if you're not caught up, right?
I, for one, am glad you created this thread. For the last three months or so, I have been unable to see Battle LA. I'd been waiting diligently for magogian12345 to weigh in on the subject, and on his own thread no less (Not for me that pesky, existing Battle LA thread!). Now that he has created this thread and posted his assessment, I am good to go. A great weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches you are a cheater. +1
Wear only the emblems of organizations to which you belong. Polo emblems or Brooks Brothers emblems are tacky.
Please delete the awful pharmacy spam from the treasure trove of valuable information that is this thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo I think they missed out not showing the aftermath of the execution. Sansa screaming while her father's head tumbled down would have been a damn powerful scene. That was a huge fucking sword. Jesus. Sansa pisses me off. I mean, she's hawt, and I want to have sex0r with her, but she is annoying and caused her father's death by being a whiney douche. Arya is pimp, though.
NED! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!