or Connect

Posts by Don Carlos

Quote: Originally Posted by magogian12345 There is much truth to this. To oversimplify, there is a fair amount of social science research showing that if the Spanish (or most other Catholic European countries) colonized you, then you were relatively f-ed, both then and now, in comparison to countries colonized by the Brits (not that the Brits were very high minded either). There is some real truth to this, and there are numerous reasons why....
Quote: Originally Posted by mkarim Girls want dumb frat boys. Women want real men. Unfortunately there seem to be far more "girls" than "women". All girls and all women want to get fucked good 'n hard by dumb frat boys. Even the married, older, more "mature" women. A woman might settle down with a nice and successful guy and have a good life with him, but when she fantasizes about what really turns her on -- what she'd love, sexually, more...
ALL women want a dumb, good looking frat boy. All women*. All ages. Period. Any girl who claims otherwise is being dishonest: with you, with herself, or with both. * except for the lezzy beans, of course
Quote: Originally Posted by scarphe jsut becaue it hard to get or becaue it is good? honestly there are alot better rums avaible that you can easily get... even than there are far better cuban rums. I said it was "the shiz." I didn't say it was the finest rum ever bottled under the eyes of a proud God. Unnecessary hostility is unnecessary.
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn Or another Kennedy. End game is this, drug lords will win, will legitimize themselves, and become the government. That's one possibility. Another possibility, and one I'd consider more likely, is that a military strongman takes power -- via election or outright coup -- and cleans up the mess through force of heavy arms. This happens quite a bit in South American countries, and in some Central American...
For the record, most lay people don't even know what "modern" art technically is, or how it is distinguished from "contemporary" art. Always irks me to see the description "modern" used as a blanket term for pretty much anything post-Impressionist, or for anything abstract. Anyhow, props to this little girl for being technically impressive for a four year old. Doesn't mean I'd drop 15 large on one of her pieces, though.
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal That makes no sense. And I do have a basic understanding of what hash solving is. Still don't understand why that would be the basis for a bit. Unless the hash solving is being used for something nefarious and this is all a scam to get folks to do a lot of heavy lifting for them. It's actually just SETI @ Home, rebranded. Sshhh!
Quote: Originally Posted by usctrojans31 Don Carlos, Thanks for the advice. I saw them on several sites but recognized their forgeries immediately. I haven't been out of the country since the Siglo VI became commonplace and haven't had the opportunity to try it. I have had the previous versions and love them all, though prefer the heaviness of the IV. I am going to be in Miami in August and presumably should be able to buy at least a few. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad sorry to burst your bubble, but depending on the situation, lawyers may actually be angling for the DUMBEST possible jurors. Depends on which side of the case and on the case itself, sure. In my case, the defense (the hospital) wanted smart people who would not be swayed by the emotional arguments of the plaintiff and could actually have the attention span for pretty dry and technical material. The...
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson A 95% gluten diet worked wonders for me. lulz that is why you are a fat tubtub