or Connect

Posts by Don Carlos

Quote: Originally Posted by Freewheeler I am quite sure that women are not dreaming about fucking frat boys, since most these days are fake tanned douchebags and women are constantly making fun of them. Let's give women a little more credit. If they are going to fantasize about fucking anyone, it's going to be a higher calibre of man than a frat boy or jock. It would be comforting to think as much, but it would be incorrect.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lighthouse OK. This is what I am kind of driving at. Is "Get Rich Quick" a fool's errand? Yes. The lottery is the only way to get rich quickly. Even the "overnight success" stories you hear about involved many years of backbreaking work getting up to that fateful "night."
Quote: Originally Posted by Lighthouse Professionals sell their time. Aside from, say, personal injury lawyers, I get the impression that the inherent restraint of time is a, well, a restraint on one's wealth potential. That's just the thing though: "professionals" don't get rich. If you're renting out your time to a big company, you're going to get what the big company thinks that time is worth -- and it's usually a lot less than what you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lighthouse Good point. But let's assume that its the pre-2005 middle class. No credit card debt, buys cars rather than lease, changes own oil, no hired help, buys store brands, maxes 401K. I often wonder whether such concern over conserving what I do earn is preventing me from a whole new level of prosperity. I like nice clothes, particularly shoes, but prosperity would make me happy because of the increased independence,...
A former titan of my particular industry put it this way: "Nobody ever got rich off a salary. No matter how high the salary." If you want to get rich -- I mean fuck-you-money rich -- then you need to own something. That can be real property, it can be intellectual property, it can be a company, it can be a monetized idea, it can be patents, it can be a personal brand, it can be privileged access to something desirable and in short supply, or whatever the case may be....
Quote: Originally Posted by mkarim Girls want dumb frat boys. Women want real men. Unfortunately there seem to be far more "girls" than "women". All girls and all women want to get fucked good 'n hard by dumb frat boys. Even the married, older, more "mature" women. A woman might settle down with a nice and successful guy and have a good life with him, but when she fantasizes about what really turns her on -- what she'd love, sexually, more...
ALL women want a dumb, good looking frat boy. All women*. All ages. Period. Any girl who claims otherwise is being dishonest: with you, with herself, or with both. * except for the lezzy beans, of course
Quote: Originally Posted by scarphe jsut becaue it hard to get or becaue it is good? honestly there are alot better rums avaible that you can easily get... even than there are far better cuban rums. I said it was "the shiz." I didn't say it was the finest rum ever bottled under the eyes of a proud God. Unnecessary hostility is unnecessary.
Quote: Originally Posted by usctrojans31 Don Carlos, Thanks for the advice. I saw them on several sites but recognized their forgeries immediately. I haven't been out of the country since the Siglo VI became commonplace and haven't had the opportunity to try it. I have had the previous versions and love them all, though prefer the heaviness of the IV. I am going to be in Miami in August and presumably should be able to buy at least a few. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson A 95% gluten diet worked wonders for me. lulz that is why you are a fat tubtub