or Connect

Posts by Don Carlos

Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches a lot of truth here wont get you anywhere long term. to sustain a succesful and happy long term relationship both people need to be physically attracted to eachother with compatible sexual needs AND be mentally on a level enough playing feild so they dont get bored and frustrated with eachother. just my opinion Depends how you define long term. Purely anecdotal experience here, but I've dated girls...
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo I agree. That's why these types of questions are tricky because we are making broad assumptions and generalizations. If the girl has a decent body, not hot, but decent and a mediocre face (a 4 or 5) in my book, I would definitely choose her to date then a hot blonde with no brain cells at all. It will be hard to carry on intelligent conversations with the dumbs though. Very hard. I get what...
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo I do not see myself dating any of those girls posted in the video, granted some of them aren't even 8s'. I have been around dumb girls before, not pleasant experiences. By dating, I mean having a relationship, not just fuck dates. Would you not agree that a strong relationship involves fucking? Fucking isn't the only aspect of a relationship, but it is one of the most foundational and thus...
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo But I would probably date a 4 that's smart then an 8 that's dumb. . No way, dude. Date? Befriend, maybe. But date? A fucking 4 is pretty rank. Some degree of sexual attraction needs to be present for someone to be datable. Would take the dumb 8 over the smart 4 any day of the week. Now, a dumb 8 vs. a smart 6? Now we have an interesting challenge.
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo 3 as in she's just ugly but decent body shape, or 3 as in fugly fattie? I would think that a 3 does not allow for butterfaces. At that level in the ranking system, both face and body are well below average. A good butterface might be a 5 or possibly even a 6 or 7, depending on how slammin' the body and/or how acceptably ugly the face. Bear in mind that I use a roughly normal distribution for the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 I keep going back and forth. When I first heard Jennifer Lawrence got the part, I was disappointed as I really wanted someone younger and thinner (Hailee Steinfeld is my ideal Katniss). After the EW cover, I adored her. However, recent pictures of Lawrence show she's as heavy as ever so I'm back to wishing Hailee got the part. Hailee Steinfeld isn't attractive enough to play a convincing Katniss....
Quote: Originally Posted by Duff_Man Wasn't nearly as bad as you guys made it out to be. They are really not much dumber than the average 20 year old -male or female. Actually, that is the most depressing thing about it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 Who cares what they think? Really, who isn't staring at their dsl, ass, cleavage, hair, knees? This. And since when have the Q&A or "talent" portions of these pageants ever been more than cringeworthy side shows? Especially in Miss USA, of all pageants. Miss USA makes no pretence about being anything other than an unabashed beauty contest. I wouldn't really care if a Miss USA contestant were functionally...
Quote: Originally Posted by L.R. Read the first two, then just got too bored to continue. The story was somewhat interesting, but the writing dreadful. Worse, it was so simplistic and plot development. That all said, Katniss seems to be cast well. Yeah, that's been my experience so far. The writing is atrocious. It's not a huge step up from fan fiction, really. But the premise is interesting. The plot of the first book, and the novelty of the...
About 1/4 of the way through the second book. It is sucking fat cock so far. The writing style is clumsy and needlessly expository. It's as if a new writer has taken over on this one. I don't get it. And why is Suzanne rehashing everything that took place in book 1, as if the reader of book 2 has never read the first installment? This is garbage. I am disappoint.