or Connect

Posts by Don Carlos

Quote: Originally Posted by jarude []Beauty []Intelligence []Sanity For females, pick two of three at most. Surprised at all the surprise in this thread. Thanks for ripping off my meme, Ravishing Rick Rude.
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow I keep telling you guys, but you don't want to listen. Chunky, problematic thighs. You can practically pre-cog the cellulite that will form on them in 2 to 3 years. No buttocks to speak of. A dopey, vacant countenance. Ill-plucked eyebrows in the White Trash mode. Nose a half-dozen millimeters too wide. One looks upon her and sees not so much a woman as a mewling calf, blind and stupid, born into this...
Quote: Originally Posted by jjordizzle =p Yeah I'm not gonna do that again. I do like how I look when it's shorter, but I was just wondering if there was something I could with my hair as it grows and stray away from the jewfro style. I can comb it back and do something like this as well: Slicking it back is not a good idea, because your hair isn't straight enough to pull off that look. Instead, you'll end up looking like a dork. (Think:...
Curly hair always looks better super short. Just follow Justin Timberlake's example. Dude has serious Jewfro going on when it gets long, so that's why he doesn't let it get long.
i bought stuff at brooks brothers today It was on sale My stuff was better than NAMOR's stuff
This threak contains too many middle class minds.
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches a lot of truth here wont get you anywhere long term. to sustain a succesful and happy long term relationship both people need to be physically attracted to eachother with compatible sexual needs AND be mentally on a level enough playing feild so they dont get bored and frustrated with eachother. just my opinion Depends how you define long term. Purely anecdotal experience here, but I've dated girls...
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo I agree. That's why these types of questions are tricky because we are making broad assumptions and generalizations. If the girl has a decent body, not hot, but decent and a mediocre face (a 4 or 5) in my book, I would definitely choose her to date then a hot blonde with no brain cells at all. It will be hard to carry on intelligent conversations with the dumbs though. Very hard. I get what...
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo I do not see myself dating any of those girls posted in the video, granted some of them aren't even 8s'. I have been around dumb girls before, not pleasant experiences. By dating, I mean having a relationship, not just fuck dates. Would you not agree that a strong relationship involves fucking? Fucking isn't the only aspect of a relationship, but it is one of the most foundational and thus...
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo But I would probably date a 4 that's smart then an 8 that's dumb. . No way, dude. Date? Befriend, maybe. But date? A fucking 4 is pretty rank. Some degree of sexual attraction needs to be present for someone to be datable. Would take the dumb 8 over the smart 4 any day of the week. Now, a dumb 8 vs. a smart 6? Now we have an interesting challenge.