or Connect

Posts by Don Carlos

Quote: Originally Posted by jarude []Beauty []Intelligence []Sanity For females, pick two of three at most. Surprised at all the surprise in this thread. Thanks for ripping off my meme, Ravishing Rick Rude.
Quote: Originally Posted by montecristo#4 This is probably the A-number-one environmental problem that we face as a species. But we're so wrapped up in fucking global warming that it gets almost zero attention. The stupidity of people pisses me off.
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow I keep telling you guys, but you don't want to listen. Chunky, problematic thighs. You can practically pre-cog the cellulite that will form on them in 2 to 3 years. No buttocks to speak of. A dopey, vacant countenance. Ill-plucked eyebrows in the White Trash mode. Nose a half-dozen millimeters too wide. One looks upon her and sees not so much a woman as a mewling calf, blind and stupid, born into this...
Quote: Originally Posted by jjordizzle =p Yeah I'm not gonna do that again. I do like how I look when it's shorter, but I was just wondering if there was something I could with my hair as it grows and stray away from the jewfro style. I can comb it back and do something like this as well: Slicking it back is not a good idea, because your hair isn't straight enough to pull off that look. Instead, you'll end up looking like a dork. (Think:...
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Hell no, but many of them are. I always get a kick out of the cyclical goyish fascination with Jews. Every time Jews temporarily become cool, the pop cultural dialogue basically goes like this: Gentiles: ZOMG, Jews are so hip! Jews: We are? Since when has being a Jew ever been hip? Gentiles: ZOMG, that's such a hip thing to say.
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal So basically Joe Atheist, a Canadian of mixed Euro-American background and no prior connection to Israel could move there and become a citizen. Yes, although obviously it wouldn't happen overnight or anything. All of this info is available via Teh Googlim, btw.
It is legally possible for a non-Jew to obtain Israeli citizenship by way of residence, yes. You don't have to be a Jew to become a citizen. I can't speak to the practicality question, but I would imagine that life would be pretty irritating if you didn't at least make an effort to learn Hebrew. I've spent up to a week in Israel without speaking Hebrew and got by more or less fine, because most of the signs had some English on them, and most people I came across could...
Curly hair always looks better super short. Just follow Justin Timberlake's example. Dude has serious Jewfro going on when it gets long, so that's why he doesn't let it get long.
i bought stuff at brooks brothers today It was on sale My stuff was better than NAMOR's stuff
This threak contains too many middle class minds.