or Connect

Posts by Ahab

Hello, I am getting a new house later this month. It is a minor surprise because I was not really looking very hard but I found a house that I like. I would appreciate any help with furniture. I have read through much of this thread. The house is a traditional cape cod with an awesome addition on the back which is basically a large (1,000 SF) room in the back that has a kitchen and family room combined into one great room. It has wood floors, they are not solid wood...
Thank you NonChalant321.
Those are super slick. Wear in good health.
How comfortable is the Eames Lounge Chair for a tall person for an extended time like watching a a football game?
I have a MKII Kingston and love it. Aesthetically I really like the overall look of the Kingston. I believe the hands on the Nassau are a little thinner. Regardless I am much more interested in the upcoming non-date 3-6-9 Nassau.As for the Black Bay I was a huge fan but once you see that the round hour markers do not belong with the snowflake hands then you cannot get past it.The Pelegos is in my top 3 list. If it was stainless steel it would top my list.
Easily #4 is more rare. I have only seen a few makeups in #4 in a few years but have seen, and own, a fair amount of Cigar. For shell usually the lighter the shade the more rare it is. That being said #4 is much, much, more rare than Whiskey.
Just received my ties today. Fast ship. Ties exactly as described. Thank you.
Yeah, this. It may take some time but it will not be as bad as you think.
You have a couple of options.Ignore it and wear. This may sound like I am being a smart ass but it will go away with normal wear and brushing.Get a dear bone or use the smooth back of a spoon to rub it out. (Again I may sound like a smart ass but I mean the scratch)A little similar colored shoe cream. This last step is the quickest but maybe not best fix. I think if you use a little on the scratch you have to use the same amount all over on both boots to make sure the...
Though I love CXL I have been less than impressed with the blue CXL I have seen (only pictures). On the other hand I have never seen an Alden blue suede I have not wanted. Blue suede short wings or long wings are on my shortlist.