or Connect

Posts by maxnharry

A charcoal BB suit. Was looking for a staple and after my two Chan suits, was just underwhelmed. A seersucker BB suit. Not sure what I was thinking.
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie there is a church turned dance/possibly strip club in OKC. I was bewildered, when i drove past one day and realized they'd painted the stained glass windows black. its always strange to me when a church becomes so literally a den of iniquity. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Limelight
Quote: Originally Posted by StopPolloition No, plastic/hard rubber is perfectly acceptable. I use these on most of my shoes since I wear heavily at the toe. +1
ZOMBIE THREAD Thanks for all of the great advice. I ended up getting an older BMW wagon over here. Really happy that I didn't bring the Landcruiser every time I fill up the car (which still makes my eyes water)
Quote: Originally Posted by UFN Yes, but is that good or bad? /U. If you're the one bespeaking the "unique" garment, it's good.
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy see the red triangle under your name? that's the report post button. click on it if you see spam. (that is, if you see a spammer, click on that button under their name, not the button under your name). as for not quoting the spam, you can go back and edit your posts. thanks-will do
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy use the report button; and don't quote the spam so that it is preserved after the OP is banned..... ok-how do i do that?
It is unlikely that the breakup of the aircraft would rip your body apart, but thankfully you would pass out from hypoxia at 35K in a few seconds. As for the water, it will probably break you apart when you hit, but a few have survived. "Think of others who have gone before you. Think of Vesna Vulovic, a flight attendant who in 1972 fell 33,000 feet in the tail of an exploded DC-9 jetliner; she landed in snow and lived. Vesna knew about molecules. Think of Joe Hermann...