or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by maxnharry

"Is gurdian of Mecca and Medina permitted to seek medical assistance from kuffar ?" Only if he wants to get better. BTW, what's a gurdian?
Quote: Originally Posted by CBrown85 Perhaps, but there are still people in those companies who made the conscious decision to aide a hostile government with the technology and it's disgusting. I'm not naive enough to think that 'it's just business' and therefore it's excusable. I wonder what would happen if I, as an individual, were to try to attempt the same thing. Depends if you are a US citizen/employee of a US firm or not. Not all...
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS Be that as it may ... the article reads like a tacky melodrama. Maybe-but it makes the story a bit more readable for non-IT types. You can read this if you want it without the drama. http://www.symantec.com/content/en/u...et_dossier.pdf
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton I guess, to the extent that you get me wound up, it's because you are dishonest about what you really believe. The other libs are honest libs. You are not. You are not a centrist by any definition of the word. I hate intellectual dishonesty more than almost anything else and you are big potato sack full of it. I also find the way you make stupid claims and then try to backtrack while insisting that you never meant...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton The only things you ever post are the most cliched talking points from liberal blogs. That is, that's 99% of what you post. The other 1% is to say "I'm not a liberal, I'm a centrist who chooses the candidate not the ideology." Which is itself another tired cliche from liberal blogs. Funny how for all your supposed centrism you only ever make liberal points and consistently trash conservatism and...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt 2. Did he send you a proxy?
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton OJFC. Which definition Manton? 1 or 2? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=OJFC
I am still a Crema Alpina/Crema Nubiana fan and lucky enough to have a source. I wouldn't bring any mink oil within 20ft of a pair of good shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas That seems logical and rational. I can also see the surprise in why Pelosi was kept as leader, too. Thanks! Is it a master plan by Dems or more political fail. They (sometimes) win elections in spite of themselves, but seem to be such a disorganized bunch. Can't they hire some Republican consultants to show them how the machinery is supposed to work?
A really good piece from Fox News describing how the Stuxnet Worm damaged Iran's nuclear capabilities. http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/...est=latestnews
New Posts  All Forums: