or Connect

Posts by maxnharry

I have only ordered from Jantzen twice, but I think your level of satisfaction is dependent on your expectations. My first order took two months to be done and I didn't receive an email confirmation. I called three times to check on my progress and each time I called, Ricky answered and looked up my info. No voicemail, no "I'll call you back". When my shirt arrived, I think it fit well for a first shirt and I have ordered again. The reason that you don't get things like...
Navy
Roetzel's book was originally published in German and then translated into English. He has continued to write books for the German market, but there hasn't been one translated since. I really like his book. I enjoy the photos and think that there is good information inside. Like every author, Roetzel has his prejudices, but it is clearly an informative guide.
[quote] Quote: Originally Posted by AlanC,April 21 2005,11:04 3) A very very good haircut is important. It is possible to get a very good haircut for $20-$25 even in NYC. To get an 'excellent' haircut one would need to pay substantially more, and one needs to weigh whether it is worth paying the difference. It is very likely one can end up with a bad haircut even when paying lots of money. Since this is an area not often discussed, what do you...
Quote: maxnharry, when did you submit the order for the shirt you just got? i've had an order in since november 7, and still not a word from them. I submitted my order on 2 February. I have called on two occasions. As long as you do it during normal business hours you will get Ricky. He can look your order up and give you a guesstimate when it will finish. As far as the shirt goes, I am very happy with it. It is my first MTM shirt and I think he did...
It's not just you.
and if I wasnt smart enough to print out my measurements? Am I SOL?
I just received my first shirt from Jantzen and am mostly pleased with it. Sleeve length is good, but I think it's a tiny bit too baggy and the neck is a little tight. I am thinking ordering #2 when Ricky ends his embargo on the 18th and was wondering if I just need to enter changes on the webpage or do I need to do everything all over again? TIA
I haven't come across a physical location, but Sierra often has Corbin items for sale.
If anyone has shoes in size 11, I would be delighted to take them off your hands and pay a finders fee. Please PM me. Thanks