or Connect

Posts by maxnharry

Vintage PRL tweed from eBay.
Quote: Originally Posted by mediocrecomposer Does anybody know where I can get (download) those old vintage drawing of gentlemen in their fine clothing? I just think those things are great. I don't even know what they're called, though. Any ideas? Here's a start http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=93766
Make sure you have them shipped by Royal Mail
PM sent on the raincoat
Quote: Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack I'm wearing one today and I like it. It's a mid-gray flannel, single breasted, single vent, two button, pleated pants. Not the setup I'd pick new off the rack, but for a solid grey flannel staple suit that I thrifted for something like $25 I'll take it anytime. As doc mentioned the button stance is a bit low - the one you've shown appears less so b/c it is a three button. i'd go for it. Very well made...
Call Oxxford again and remind them?
Any ideas on how to hunt for vintage Polo on eBay, beside the obvious "vintage polo" search.
Quote: Originally Posted by hws They are stupid not to put the informations of the models on their web site! I am not so sure. I suspect 99% of men who buy Oxxford do so at B&M stores.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba This is the 'jersey shore kid' of finance, is this a Halloween costume? He needs a belt to complete his get up
Movenpick