or Connect

Posts by maxnharry

Quote: Originally Posted by GBR Surely way over the top for a daytime wedding which I assume it is? This borders on costume - surely there visa more appropriate formal day dress? First, the tradition in the Navy is that the uniform of the day for a wedding is whatever your bride wants it to be. The uniform you linked to is not our full dress, but our winter mess dress and usually worn for evening social events like an evening wedding, ball,...
Shameless plug for a Glenroyal bridle briefcase I am selling on eBay. Free S&H for SF members. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280640071245&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_898
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 Your problem is that you buy cheap stuff. Go Hermes. Then you'd know you've just got the BEST. And when whatever happens that you don't like, you'd know that it's just the way the leather/glove is supposed to do. DONE. Will they actually sell the gloves to someone or will someone (not Mafoofan) have to tell us the secret word?
It's a mixed bag. Some companies prefer IT management with MBAs and some prefer folks with the right kind of experience. I would go for the masters. Along with that you need to be adding skills and experience to your resume. Try to get involved with different things where you work. We're doing a big ITIL push and younger guys are making a name for themselves by volunteering to be process owners and leading process teams. Good luck!
Quote: Originally Posted by CBrown85 Neo-Confederate I don't think it's a secret society or any type of organized movement, but rather a designation assigned to people with a certain belief system. The problem is that a lot of people, regardless of their ideological stripe, may view neo-Confederates as wishing to underplay the institution of slavery in favor of some type of mythical society that never really existed. It's historical revisionism at...
Quote: Originally Posted by suited Well if this passes then you can see a very big major rewrite is coming cause there are about 10 Regs I see they would be in violation of! And as I said before I give them about 6 months and they will force the services to provide them with there own housing so they can bring all there lovers on base- Gay marriage will be next! Then they will say I'm gay I don't kill! I don't like guns! I want to wear a dress! Understand...
"In Marge We Trust"
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Ron, good post. I also, obviously, don't want my taxes to go up. However, if everyone, and I mean everyone, had their taxes go up or their transfer payments/benefits get cut I could go along with it. For me, the real problem is the differential treatment the left is so gleeful in attempting to enact. If everyone living in the US is really all in this together, everyone needs to sacrifice. For me, it's just...
Quote: Originally Posted by mharwitt yeah, this seems like the first genuine "compromise" he's been a party to. hoping for more. Yes-he wanted something and the Republicans wanted something and they had to make a deal. I hear liberals complaining about it and just scratch my head.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reggs What does this guy think he's going to accomplish? They will still be blowing themselves up and cutting each other's heads off 1,000 years from now. The guy in the video is just trying to uphold his oath of appointment and follow the orders he's been given (and keep himself alive until his tour is over).