or Connect

Posts by maxnharry

I guess I would ask where. Winter in California, sure. Winter in Chicago, probably not.
"Cool Wool garments are manufactured from lightweight Merino wool fabrics with a maximum weight of 190 g/m² and a maximum mean wool fibre diameter of 22.5 micron. The fabric/garment surface is clean and smooth. Cool Wool Fabrics and garments carrying the Woolmark are normally 100 per cent Pure New Wool but can include blends of wool with fine animal fibres. For fabrics and garments where wool is blended with other natural fibres (cellulosic or silk), the Cool Wool label is...
Woolite for dark clothes works well. You also need to make sure you wash dark items by themselves and make sure that there is as much water as possible in the tank. Turning items inside out also can help.
If you intend to drive off-road, the Landcruiser/Lexus is a much better pick
Cool! Enjoy your time out there before you head back to work. Assume you're at NPS.
Have you test driven them both?
I havent lived there in a while, but don't remember much in the way of tailoring beyond local dry cleaners/alteration shops. Pants finishing should be within the reach of anyone there, but not so sure about jacket altering.
S550
I have a pair of black Grenson Paul Stuart captoes that are indistinguishable from my EGs.
^This Edward Green makes a fantastic shoe, but the differences between them and AE arent directly proportional to the price difference. I would second you taking a look at Crockett and Jones or Grenson as an intermediate step.