or Connect

Posts by Warrengardner

SARTORIA PARTENOPEA NEW WITH TAGS. PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO EU, USA, CAN, OTHERS WRITE FOR POSTAGE SHIPPED WITH TRACKING All suits are 42 regular, all are single breasted and have the classic Neapolitan lightly padded natural shoulder and "spalla camicia" sleevehead with tasteful puckering where the sleeve is set into the shoulder and 2 rear vents. All lapels are notched and perfect in width and in notch height . All pants are flat front and unhemmed. 1) Solid dark...
I put my announcement in the wrong forum- there are so many ! I wanted the classic menswear marketplace and I wound up in "marketplace" ! How can I within the SF rules move my announcement ????????????????????????????
I have 9 NEW handmade Sartoria Partenopea suits in beautiful 100% wool both year-round weights and strictly winter/fall weights. I have both 2-button and 3 rolling to 2 button styles . All suits are single breasted and have the classic Neapolitan lightly padded natural shoulder and "spalla camicia" sleeve head with tasteful puckering where the sleeve is set into the shoulder and 2 vents. All lapels are notched and perfect in width and in notch height .Pants are flat-front...
http://files.styleforum.net/images/smilies/icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
NEW WITH TAGS ZEGNA JEANS IN 100% HIGHEST QUALITY COTTON DISTINGUISHED HIGH QUALITY JEANS WILL SET YOU APART THIS COTTON IS RICH, SOFT AND SUBSTANTIAL 5 POCKETS WITH ANTIQUED BUTTONS, ZIPPER SIZE GIVEN: 35 WAIST MEASURED: 34.3 IN/ 44 CM RISE: 11 IN / 28 CM WIDTH OF OPENING AT HEM: 8.26 IN/ 21 CM WIDTH AT KNEE: 9 IN / 23 CM
NEW WITHOUT TAGS NEVER WORN $365 ZANELLA FLANNEL CARGO TRAVEL PANTS (LIKE CUCINELLI) 100% WOOL FLANNEL SOFT AND THICK , LINED TO KNEES, LOVELY BEIGE COLOR, BUTTONS LOOK TO BE SMOKED MOTHER OF PEARL HEMMED AT 29.5 INCHES FOR ME, BUT I NEVER WORE THEM TWO CARGO POCKETS, ONE REAR FLAP POCKET, ONE REAR BUTTON POCKET 2 SLASH POCKETS SIZE GIVEN 52 IT / 34 US MEASUREMENTS: WAIST: 35.4 IN/ 90 CM INSEAM: 29.5 IN / 75 CM RISE: 9.8 IN / 25 CM WIDTH OF HEM OPENINIG: 7.8 IN/...
STUNNING NEW WITHOUT TAGS UNWORN PERFECT 1ST QUALITY RALPH LAUREN POLO HANDKNIT SWEATER IN TRADITIONAL ARAN ISLAND'S CABLES. GORGEOUS ROYAL BLUE WOOL IS WARM, THICK AND SOFT. HANDKNIT BY ARTISANS IN URUGUAY. A PERFECT CHRISTMAS GIFT! SIZE: M CHEST APPROX: 110 CM/ 43 IN LENGTH FROM BASE OF COLLAR: 63 CM/ 25 IN SLEEVE LENGTH: 63 CM/ 25 IN $225 SHIPPED BLANC BLEU OF FRANCE - ST. TROPEZ, ANTIBES, NICE BEAUTIFUL PREOWNED ARAN STYLE HANDKNIT COTTON SWEATERS BULKY...
NEW WITH TAGS BELVEST MEN'S OVERCOAT IN DEEP HEATHERED FOREST GREEN HANDCRAFTED BEAUTY WITH HORN BUTTONS, POCKETS SEWN SHUT, FULLY LINED, 100% WOOL COAT WITH CASHMERE-LIKE HAND & SINGLE VENT CAN BE DRESSED UP OR DOWN COLOR IS CLOSEST TO CLOSE UP PHOTO OF SLEEVE BLACK "BELVEST" LABEL. THE COLOR IS DEEP FOREST GREEN IN A BARELY PERCDEPTIBLE HERRINGBONE WEAVE - NOT AS BROWN-TONED AS IT APPEARS IN SOME OF THE PHOTOS - SORRY FOR BAD LIGHTING Last photos taken in the...
* HIGH QUALITY OXXFORD-MADE BESPOKE NAVY FORMAL COAT 100% WOOL WITH VELVET COLLAR ° TOM JAMES BESPOKE IS HANDMADE IN CHICAGO TO MOST EXACTING STANDARDS BY OXXFORD CLOTHES AS PER TOM JAMES.COM * NO SIGN OF WEAR WHATSOEVER, LOOKS NEW IN AND OUT, EVIDENCE OF HANDWORK ABOUNDS * STUNNING RED PAISLEY LINER INTERIOR COAT, SLEEVES, POCKETS * WORKING SLEEVE BUTTONS, CUCINELLI-LIKE ELEGANT DOUBLE REAR VENTS * CUSTOMER TAG WITH CLIENTS NAME INSIDE BREAST POCKET SHOWS PIECE...
* STUNNING RAFFAELO CARUSO SARTORIA PARMA (CARUSO'S HIGHEST LINE) HANDMADE SUIT * TAILORS OF RALPH LAUREN PURPLE AND BLACK LABEL CLOTHING IN ITALY * AMAZING ATTENTION TO DETAIL ! NOTE HALF-MOON STITCHING ON ANGLES OF OUTER AND INNER POCKETS, PERFECT ALIGNMENT OF CHALKSTRIPES, 100% BEMBERG LINING * BESPOKE-LIKE QUALITY THROUGHOUT- NOTE BESPOKE TAG: CUCITO PER (SEWN FOR), TRULY A NOTCH ABOVE OTHER CARUSO'S -THIS WAS A SAMPLE PIECE MADE TO IMPRESS STORE REPS * SILKY...