or Connect

Posts by Warrengardner

SARTORIA PARTENOPEA HANDMADE -L'ALTA SARTORIA NAPOLETANA FATTO A MANO THE DRAPE OF THE WOOL, THE SOFT NATURAL SHOULDER WITH ONLY THE TASTEFUL MINIMUM OF PADDING, THE SLEEVEHEAD HAS A RATHER LOW "ROLLINO" PERMITTING A NATURAL SHOULDER WITH ALMOST A "SPALLA CAMICIA" - LIKE DIMPLE OR TWO OF THE 130'S CLOTH AT THE ARM'S BEGINNING, THE PERFECT LEG OF THE PANTS, THE WAY THE WHOLE SUIT MOVES AND CONFORMS TO YOUR BODY- IT DOESN'T COVER , IT ENHANCES, IT DIGNIFIES- MAGIC...
GREAT LOOKING PERHAPS UNUSED OR LITTLE USED ISAIA RED TAG AQUASPIDER SOLID BLACK SUIT WITH FLATFRONT PANTS THE EPITOME OF COOL, THIS BLACK BEAUTY HAS SOME HOLLYWOOD HISTORY AS USED AS PROP IN A HOLLYWOOD FILM INSIDE PANTS IS NAME OF VETERAN HOLLYWOOD STUNTMAN SEEN IN SPIDERMAN, DJANGO UNCHAINED AND MANY OTHER FILMS SUIT IS IN EXCELLENT TO MINT CONDITION, 3 ROLLING TO 2 BUTTONS, FLATFRONT PANTS- BELTLOOPS WERE REMOVED FOR FILM SIZE MARKED 48 DROP 8 C WHICH WOULD...
STUNNING NWOT SUIT FROM BELVEST, MAKER OF HERMES, PRADA IN PERFECT NAVY CHALKSTRIPE THIS SUIT IS MARKED 50 DROP 6 C WHICH WOULD NORMALLY INDICATE A SHORT, BUT MEASUREMENTS ARE SIMILAR TO A REGULAR LENGTH SUIT AMAZINGLY SOFT HAND IN SUPER 120'S LIGHTLY BRUSHED WOOL 3 TO 2 ROLL GIVES THE OPTION TO WEAR AS 2 BUTTON DOUBLE REAR VENTS, PANTS HAVE MODERN SINGLE PLEAT AND HAVE BEEN HEMMED AT 31 IN. SIZE: 40 US / 50 EU ACROSS SHOULDERS: 47 CM/ 18.5 IN CHEST APPRX: 106 CM /...
EXCELLENT, WELL MAINTAINED JOHN LOBB "RUSSELL" CAPTOES IN DARK BROWN MELEZE BUFFALO WHICH WILL LAST A LIFETIME. MARKED: RUSSELL 9 1/2 E 8695 SHOES IN REALLY NICE CONDITION, MINIMAL SURFACE CREASING SIZE 9.5 UK WHICH USUALLY MEANS 10 US IN MY EXPERIENCE OUTER SOLE LENGTH 32 CM/ 12.6 IN WIDTH 11 CM / 4.3 IN PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING TRACKED TO US, CAN, EU
* RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL GRAY 100% CASHMERE TRENCHCOAT SIZE 40 * AT 80% OFF RETAIL THIS IS A KNOCKOUT, HEAD TURNING, BENTLEY COUPE YOU CAN WEAR, * CONDITION IS EXCELLENT. I BOUGHT FROM ORIGINAL OWNER WHO SAID HE NEVER WORE IT AND IT LOOKS UNWORN, VERY HONESTLY COULD BE SOLD NWOT. EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT * CASHMERE IS THE THICKEST MOST LUXURIOUS I'VE EVER SEEN- BLOWS AWAY CUCINELLIS I SOLD * FIT IS TRUE, BUT MADE TO PASS OVER SUIT COAT. MY MEASUREMENTS ARE...
The measurement pulling the shoulders taut was 48 cm which comes to 18.89 in. Now I checked my measurements against all the measurements of size 40/50 Cucinelli's on e-bay and perhaps you should do the same. Mtobis, luxurypalace and Sartoriale all give 19 inches as the shoulder width on their size 40/50 jackets and the style Sartorial features is the same style jackt I'm offering here. Frieschky's, VIPcouture gave 18.75 in as their shoulder width on 40/50's so 1/10 of an...
Dark Charcoal pinstripes in super high count brushed wool - MAGNIFICENT ! Opulent hand, gorgeous classic sophisticated appeal 2 rolling to 3 front, dual vents, flat front pants all the SP handsewn quality Why not wear the best ? SUIT IS MARKED 42 BUT MAY FIT 40-41 AS WELL, SEE MEASUREMENTS SIZE 42 / 52 REG DROP 7 shoulder to shoulder approx. 18.6 in/ 48 cm chest approx 43 in/ 109 cm sleeves: 25.5 in / 65 cm non-working buttons length TOC apprx: 31.5 in/ 80...
SARTORIA PARTENOPEA NEW WITH TAGS. PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO EU, USA, CAN, OTHERS WRITE FOR POSTAGE SHIPPED WITH TRACKING All suits are 42 regular, all are single breasted and have the classic Neapolitan lightly padded natural shoulder and "spalla camicia" sleevehead with tasteful puckering where the sleeve is set into the shoulder and 2 rear vents. All lapels are notched and perfect in width and in notch height . All pants are flat front and unhemmed. 1) Solid dark...
I put my announcement in the wrong forum- there are so many ! I wanted the classic menswear marketplace and I wound up in "marketplace" ! How can I within the SF rules move my announcement ????????????????????????????
I have 9 NEW handmade Sartoria Partenopea suits in beautiful 100% wool both year-round weights and strictly winter/fall weights. I have both 2-button and 3 rolling to 2 button styles . All suits are single breasted and have the classic Neapolitan lightly padded natural shoulder and "spalla camicia" sleeve head with tasteful puckering where the sleeve is set into the shoulder and 2 vents. All lapels are notched and perfect in width and in notch height .Pants are flat-front...