or Connect

Posts by Warrengardner

THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY THESE BEAUTIFUL NWT SUITS AT THESE LOW PRICES WILL SOON BE OVER. 1) PHOTOS 1-5 AND 14 (WISH I KNEW HOW TO INSERT PHOTOS IN TEXT ! TRULY REGAL 3-PC SUIT IN SPECTACULAR COFFEE BROWN SUPER 150'S WOOL WITH A SUBTLE HERRINGBONE WEAVE. PHOTOS DO NO JUSTICE AT ALL TO THIS DIVINE NEAPOLITAN MASTERPIECE THIS SUIT HAS OPULENCE IN EVERY DETAIL, UNRIVALED HANDWORK, PERFECT CUT, HEAVENLY CLOTH, SUMPTUOUS DRAPE. THE WEIGHT IS AMENABLE TO WEAR IN ALL BUT THE...
Mi hai beccato ! In truth this is no "spalla camicia" since there is a low or small "rollino at the sleevehead giving a hint of form without the stiffness found in lesser suits. Still the whole structure is soft enough to allow a bit of dimpling, which along with the Partenopea trademark handstitching around the sleeve/ shoulder seam evince the HAND in the Handmade.
FABULOUS SARTORIA PARTENOPEA SPRING WEIGHT WOOL/SILK / LINEN SPORT COAT IN A POW PLAID OF MEDITERRANEAN BLUE, GOLDS, TANS, OLIVES. 2 ROLLING TO 3 BUTTON FRONT, DUAL VENTS, SLEEVE BUTTONS ARE NONFUNCTIONAL BUT CAN BE MADE SO 50% WOOL / 30% SILK / 20% LINEN SIZE MARKED 38 US /48 IT DROP 7 - SLIM THIS MAY WORK FOR 36 AS WELL ACROSS SHOULDERS APPRX 45.7 CM / 18 IN LENGTH TOC APPRX 77 CM / 30.3 IN PIT TO PIT APPRX 50 CM / 19.5 IN SLEEVES APPRX 63 CM / 25 IN
SARTORIA PARTENOPEA HANDMADE -L'ALTA SARTORIA NAPOLETANA FATTO A MANO THE DRAPE OF THE WOOL, THE SOFT NATURAL SHOULDER WITH ONLY THE TASTEFUL MINIMUM OF PADDING, THE SLEEVEHEAD HAS A RATHER LOW "ROLLINO" PERMITTING A NATURAL SHOULDER WITH ALMOST A "SPALLA CAMICIA" - LIKE DIMPLE OR TWO OF THE 130'S CLOTH AT THE ARM'S BEGINNING, THE PERFECT LEG OF THE PANTS, THE WAY THE WHOLE SUIT MOVES AND CONFORMS TO YOUR BODY- IT DOESN'T COVER , IT ENHANCES, IT DIGNIFIES- MAGIC...
GREAT LOOKING PERHAPS UNUSED OR LITTLE USED ISAIA RED TAG AQUASPIDER SOLID BLACK SUIT WITH FLATFRONT PANTS THE EPITOME OF COOL, THIS BLACK BEAUTY HAS SOME HOLLYWOOD HISTORY AS USED AS PROP IN A HOLLYWOOD FILM INSIDE PANTS IS NAME OF VETERAN HOLLYWOOD STUNTMAN SEEN IN SPIDERMAN, DJANGO UNCHAINED AND MANY OTHER FILMS SUIT IS IN EXCELLENT TO MINT CONDITION, 3 ROLLING TO 2 BUTTONS, FLATFRONT PANTS- BELTLOOPS WERE REMOVED FOR FILM SIZE MARKED 48 DROP 8 C WHICH WOULD...
STUNNING NWOT SUIT FROM BELVEST, MAKER OF HERMES, PRADA IN PERFECT NAVY CHALKSTRIPE THIS SUIT IS MARKED 50 DROP 6 C WHICH WOULD NORMALLY INDICATE A SHORT, BUT MEASUREMENTS ARE SIMILAR TO A REGULAR LENGTH SUIT AMAZINGLY SOFT HAND IN SUPER 120'S LIGHTLY BRUSHED WOOL 3 TO 2 ROLL GIVES THE OPTION TO WEAR AS 2 BUTTON DOUBLE REAR VENTS, PANTS HAVE MODERN SINGLE PLEAT AND HAVE BEEN HEMMED AT 31 IN. SIZE: 40 US / 50 EU ACROSS SHOULDERS: 47 CM/ 18.5 IN CHEST APPRX: 106 CM /...
EXCELLENT, WELL MAINTAINED JOHN LOBB "RUSSELL" CAPTOES IN DARK BROWN MELEZE BUFFALO WHICH WILL LAST A LIFETIME. MARKED: RUSSELL 9 1/2 E 8695 SHOES IN REALLY NICE CONDITION, MINIMAL SURFACE CREASING SIZE 9.5 UK WHICH USUALLY MEANS 10 US IN MY EXPERIENCE OUTER SOLE LENGTH 32 CM/ 12.6 IN WIDTH 11 CM / 4.3 IN PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING TRACKED TO US, CAN, EU
* RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL GRAY 100% CASHMERE TRENCHCOAT SIZE 40 * AT 80% OFF RETAIL THIS IS A KNOCKOUT, HEAD TURNING, BENTLEY COUPE YOU CAN WEAR, * CONDITION IS EXCELLENT. I BOUGHT FROM ORIGINAL OWNER WHO SAID HE NEVER WORE IT AND IT LOOKS UNWORN, VERY HONESTLY COULD BE SOLD NWOT. EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT * CASHMERE IS THE THICKEST MOST LUXURIOUS I'VE EVER SEEN- BLOWS AWAY CUCINELLIS I SOLD * FIT IS TRUE, BUT MADE TO PASS OVER SUIT COAT. MY MEASUREMENTS ARE...
The measurement pulling the shoulders taut was 48 cm which comes to 18.89 in. Now I checked my measurements against all the measurements of size 40/50 Cucinelli's on e-bay and perhaps you should do the same. Mtobis, luxurypalace and Sartoriale all give 19 inches as the shoulder width on their size 40/50 jackets and the style Sartorial features is the same style jackt I'm offering here. Frieschky's, VIPcouture gave 18.75 in as their shoulder width on 40/50's so 1/10 of an...
Dark Charcoal pinstripes in super high count brushed wool - MAGNIFICENT ! Opulent hand, gorgeous classic sophisticated appeal 2 rolling to 3 front, dual vents, flat front pants all the SP handsewn quality Why not wear the best ? SUIT IS MARKED 42 BUT MAY FIT 40-41 AS WELL, SEE MEASUREMENTS SIZE 42 / 52 REG DROP 7 shoulder to shoulder approx. 18.6 in/ 48 cm chest approx 43 in/ 109 cm sleeves: 25.5 in / 65 cm non-working buttons length TOC apprx: 31.5 in/ 80...