or Connect

Posts by Warrengardner

THESE SUITS ARE AVAILBALE ONLY FROM TODAY UNTIL FRIDAY FIRST 2 PHOTOS: 1) NEW WITH TAGS HEATHER BLUE SUIT MATERIAL IS A MIX OF AIR FORCE BLUE WITH GRAY AND BLACK HIGHLITES WITH EXPECTED GORGEOUS HAND AND DETAILING ( PHOTO OF BLUE PANTS CLOSER TO TRUE COLOR THAN PHOTO OF JACKET- LOOKS GRAY IN PHOTO) 2 ROLLS TO 3 BUTTON FRONT THAT LOOKS TO BE 2 BUTTON, PATCH POCKETS GIVE JACKET TOTAL VERSATILITY FLAT FRONT PANTS, DUAL VENTS, FULLY CANVASSED, HANDSEWN DETAILS SIZE...
Good question. I read in most of the internet literature on Alden loafers to size down 1/2 size because " Alden's generous length". My own experience was that a 9.5 pair of leather Alden's were too small for my size 9 UK, 43 EU, and assumed 9.5 US feet. So I bought these 10 Alden's hoping to avoid the painful experience of the previously owned 9.5's. They are a bit big on me and I compensated by slipping in Dr. Scholl's inserts. So I guess despite the "general consensus"...
BEAUTIFULLY STYLED KITON OVERCOAT IN UNPARALLELED 100% YANGIR - SOFTEST FIBER KNOWN GORGEOUS GRAY HERRINGBONE ACCENTUATES THE SUPREME LUXURY AND RARITY OF THIS FABRIC. STYLE IS DOUBLE BREASTED WITH SINGLE REAR VENT 2 EXTERNAL FLAPPED POCKETS IF YOU CAN AFFORD THIS, DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR - FOR YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BETTER COAT ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. IT'S KITON, IT'S 100% THICK YANGIR - DRESS UNFORGETTABLY ! "Yangir is the name of the Siberian Ibex which lives in the...
THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY THESE BEAUTIFUL NWT SUITS AT THESE LOW PRICES WILL SOON BE OVER. PERFECT MIX OF NEAPOLITAN AND SAVILE ROW STYLE- SOFT, BODY ENHANCING NEAPOLITAN CURVES & DRAPE AND A BRITISH STYLE NARROWER WAIST MAKES SUBLIME SARTORIAL SENSE ! THIS WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL STATEMENT OF YOUR TASTE. THE SHOULDERS ARE SOFT WITH MARVELOUS FORM, DUAL REAR VENTS, TICKET POCKET, 2 ROLLS 3 FRONT- LOOKS 2 BUTTON. HANDSEWN THROUGHOUT . JUST WAIT TO SLIP THE JACKET ON WITH...
nice
MUST BE AMONG WORLD'S BEST & MOST EXPENSIVE JEANS - GOLDEN GOOSE OF VENEZIA . HANDMADE IN VENICE, ITALY BY SKILLED ARTISANS, THE LAST WORD IN UBERCHIC . STILL WEARING CUCINELLI ? TSK, TSK WHAT WILL THE VAN TEUFELS THINK ? REALLY, REALLY NICE JEANS - 100 % COTTON , NICKLE PLATED BUTTONS, CONTRAST STITCHING, SUPER NICE CUT AND FIT - GET THEM OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.............. SIZE L ACROSS WAIST : 44.5 CM / 17.5 IN RISE: 27 CM / 10.6 IN INSEAM: 85 CM / ...
THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY THESE BEAUTIFUL NWT SUITS AT THESE LOW PRICES WILL SOON BE OVER. STUNNING SILKY SMOOTH AND LIGHT HANDMADE DK. NAVY BLAZER FROM SARTORIA PARTENOPEA SPALLA CAMICIA SLEEVE HEAD, 2 ROLLS TO 3 BUTTON FRONT- LOOKS 2 BUTTON , DUAL VENTS, THE SUPER 160'S WOOL IS HEAVENLY TO TOUCH, REAL HORN BUTTONS ACCENT JACKET FULLY LINED IN 100% BEMBERG. THIS BLAZER WILL SEE YOU THROUGH THE YEARS AND ALWAYS STAND OUT. GORGEOUS IN EVERY WAY. SIZE GIVEN 58 IT / 48...
1) NICE CLEAN HORSE HIDE ON THESE PREOWNED CORDOVAN LOAFERS FROM ALDEN REMARKABLY LITTLE WEAR TO UPPERS APART FROM SHALLOW FLEXING ACROSS TOE BOX THE ENTIRE UPPERS ARE FREE OF ANY MAJOR SCUFFS OR SCRATCHES AND THE TOES AND TOEBOXES ARE REMARKABLY CLEAN. ALL STITCHES ARE TIGHT AND IN PLACE, ORIGINAL LEATHER SOLES HAVE OBVIOUSLY BEEN WORN BUT ARE STILL INTACT ALL THE WAY TO THE MARGINS AND THE HEELS ALSO SHOW MUCH LIFE LEFT. ALL IN ALL A GOOD CLEAN USED PAIR WITH...
payment sent
ADDED, THANKS FOR I NTEREST