or Connect

Posts by Warrengardner

BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED CHEANEY CHELSEA BOOTS BY CHURCH'S SHOES SEE PHOTOS FOR EXCELLENT OVERALL CONDITION OF BOOTS I FIND NO MAJOR SCRATCHES OR SCUFFS ON UPPERS TOES LOOK UNBLEMISHED, MODEST CREASING- MOSTLY ON RIGHT BOOT CHEANEY INSCRIBED ON HEEL INSERT STILL CLEARLY VISIBLE NOTE EDGE OF SOLES IS BEVELLED TO GIVE MORE ELEGANT PROFILE SOLES AND HEELS HAVE 90-95% OF LIFE LEFT OUTER SOLE LENGTH 30 CM/ 11.8 IN ; WIDTH 10 CM / 3.93 IN BOOTS WILL SHIP WITH TRACKING...
$535 LORO PIANA DRESS SHIRT WHITE W/ BLUE STRIPES NEW PERFECT 1ST QUALITY LORO PIANA DRESS SHIRT WHITE W/ BLUE STRIPES BUTTON DOWN COLLAR, MOTHER OF PEARL BUTTONS, HIGHEST QUALITY BEAUTIFUL COLORS, REFINED SHIRTING IN MOST VERSITILE STYLE SIZE IS 15.5 US OR 39 IT SHIPS WITH TRACKING FROM ITALY $189 SHIPPED
STUNNING RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL BLACK LEATHER BLAZER FINEST LAMBSKIN, LUXURIOUSLY SUPPLE, OBVIOUS HIGHEST QUALITY HANDMADE IN ITALY, HAND STITCHING DETAILS ABOUND 2 BUTTON CLOSURE AND MODERN CUT, HIGH NOTCHES ON LAPEL LINING IS ACETATE AND CUPRO, 2 REAR VENTS, FILM STAR PRESENCE, YOU WILL BE NOTICED THIS BLAZER IS PRE-OWNED AND HAS BEEN WORN. PHOTOS SHOW EXCELLENT OVERALL CONDITION. I WILL BE HAPPY TO RESPOND TO ANY QUESTIONS. THE SIZE IS MARKED 40 REG. I FIND...
CUCINELLI NAVY PEAK LAPEL BLAZER IN SPRING/SUMMER WEIGHT WOOL/SILK BLEND 85% WOOL 15% SILK, 2 ROLLS TO 3 BUTTON FRONT, HORN BUTTONS, DUAL VENTS, TICKET POCKET SLEEVE BUTTONHOLES READY TO BE OPENED SHOULDERS 42.5 CM/ 16.7 IN PIT TO PIT 51 CM/ 20 IN SLEEVES 63 CM/ 24.8 IN LENGTH TOC : 77 CM/ 30.3 WAIST ABOVE MIDDLE BUTTON: 46 CM/ 18.11 IN
Would you please give the length and width of the sole, please
nice
noice
nice
Shoes were worn about 5 times. If you know meleze buffalo you know it is robust and resists deep folds and cracks that afflict finer grained leathers. There is nothing wrong with the shoes.
length and width of sole, please