or Connect

Posts by Warrengardner

noice
nice
Shoes were worn about 5 times. If you know meleze buffalo you know it is robust and resists deep folds and cracks that afflict finer grained leathers. There is nothing wrong with the shoes.
length and width of sole, please
length and width of sole please
STUNNING NEAPOLITAN HANDMADE MASTERPIECE IN A RICH DARK AIR FORCE BLUE (AVIO) JUST THE RIGHT COLOR FOR SPRING AND SUMMER ! SUPER 120'S WOOL WOVEN TO A LIGHT BREEZY SPRING AND SUMMER CLASSIC 2 ROLLS TO 3 WITH A REAL 2 BUTTON LOOK GORGEOUS SKY BLUE LINING, OF COURSE FULLY CANVASSED, SLEEVES UNFINISHED AND ADAPTABLE TO FUNCTIONING BUTTONS SIZE GIVEN IS 48 IT DROP 7 - SO 38 US- BUT CHECK MEASUREMENTS MAY FIT 36 / 46 AS WELL ACROSS SHOULDERS APPRX 45.7 CM / 18...
Med-light gray 3-pc in lightly brushed super wool . Gorgeous! Elegantissimo ! Perfect 1st quality NEW WITH TAGS !!! 3 rolling to 2 front can look like a 2 button jacket, 5 button vest, Flat front pants- stupendous handwork everywhere $1100---$ 949 shipped USA, CAN, EU Others contact for postage JACKET ACROSS SHOULDERS: approx. 19.2 in/ 49 cm CHEST: approx 44 in/ 110 cm SLEEVES: 25.5 in / 65 cm non-working buttons LENGTH BOC: apprx: 31 in/ 80 cm PANTS INSEAM:...
THESE SUITS ARE AVAILBALE ONLY FROM TODAY UNTIL FRIDAY FIRST 2 PHOTOS: 1) NEW WITH TAGS HEATHER BLUE SUIT MATERIAL IS A MIX OF AIR FORCE BLUE WITH GRAY AND BLACK HIGHLITES WITH EXPECTED GORGEOUS HAND AND DETAILING ( PHOTO OF BLUE PANTS CLOSER TO TRUE COLOR THAN PHOTO OF JACKET- LOOKS GRAY IN PHOTO) 2 ROLLS TO 3 BUTTON FRONT THAT LOOKS TO BE 2 BUTTON, PATCH POCKETS GIVE JACKET TOTAL VERSATILITY FLAT FRONT PANTS, DUAL VENTS, FULLY CANVASSED, HANDSEWN DETAILS SIZE...
Good question. I read in most of the internet literature on Alden loafers to size down 1/2 size because " Alden's generous length". My own experience was that a 9.5 pair of leather Alden's were too small for my size 9 UK, 43 EU, and assumed 9.5 US feet. So I bought these 10 Alden's hoping to avoid the painful experience of the previously owned 9.5's. They are a bit big on me and I compensated by slipping in Dr. Scholl's inserts. So I guess despite the "general consensus"...
BEAUTIFULLY STYLED KITON OVERCOAT IN UNPARALLELED 100% YANGIR - SOFTEST FIBER KNOWN GORGEOUS GRAY HERRINGBONE ACCENTUATES THE SUPREME LUXURY AND RARITY OF THIS FABRIC. STYLE IS DOUBLE BREASTED WITH SINGLE REAR VENT 2 EXTERNAL FLAPPED POCKETS IF YOU CAN AFFORD THIS, DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR - FOR YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BETTER COAT ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. IT'S KITON, IT'S 100% THICK YANGIR - DRESS UNFORGETTABLY ! "Yangir is the name of the Siberian Ibex which lives in the...