or Connect

Posts by downtownstyle

Just listed a bunch of stuff on ebay. New and used from Jcrew, Billy Reid, Chippewa, Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, PF Flyers, etc. Includes Shirts, Blazers, Outerwear, Shoes, Boots, Pants, Ties, etc. Lots of good stuff, even some that is featured on the sale page today but for much better prices! Most stuff with starting bids below $10! http://www.ebay.com/sch/carolinaautographs/m.html?item=161204240125&ViewItem=&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Shirts & Sweaters Pink Jcrew Washed Vintage Oxford Shirt, Size S. Worn a couple times, but is a great, soft oxford shirt. $40 + $5 shipping Jcrew Madras Plaid Shirt, Size Med. Mark through tag to prevent store returns. $30 + $5 shipping Jcrew Blue & White Striped Shirt, Size XL. NWT, $30 + $5 shipping Billy Reid Burgundy Long Sleeve Polo Shirt, Size M. NWOT, very cool polo with button cuffs. $50 + $5 shipping Billy Reid Navy Henley Sweatshirt, Size M. NWT,...
PM Sent.
Rare pair of J Crew Wallace and Barnes 13oz Selvedge Canvas Denim. Color is canvas, material shuttle loomed in japan, jeans made in the USA. Brand new with tags. Retail tags still attached with $298 price tag. Add shipping of $12 to price. Thanks!
Rare pair of J Crew limited edition hand repaired chinos, number 2 of 20. Brand new, mark through tags to prevent store returns. Add shipping of $8 to price. Thanks!
New Baracuta Brogue Boots in Black with a natural color sole. Retail around $500 and are limited to only 137 pairs. Payment via paypal. These boots are AWESOME! Similar to Trickers and Grenson boots and really sharp. Size is UK 10, US 10.5 or 11, but these seem to fit pretty narrow. $180 shipped OBO. MADE IN NORTHAMPTON, ENGLAND THE HOME OF THE BRITISH FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY, WHICH RENOWNED FOR HAVING SET THE BENCHMARK OF FOOTWEAR MANUFACTURE. THESE ARE THE LAST FEW...
Some great boots & shoes at great prices! PF Flyers in white with green logo, Brand New, never worn! Size 11.5. $30 + $11 shipping. J. Shoes Black Desert Boots - US Size 11 Great black desert boots, worn only a few times. Great wood tipped toe and crepe soles. Really awesome shoes! Price: $35 + $8 shipping Chippewa Brown Work Boots – US Size 10.5 Great work boots from Chippewa! Have some cool coloring, virtually no wear on the Vibram soles. Price: $60 +...
Just picked up this awesome Double Breasted, Gray Pinstripe Suit! My wife and I have both looked at this and think it was custom made and never worn. It has awesome peak lapels, great buttons, double vents, and the fabric has a great feel. There are no tags at all and the only marking I found was one on the inside of the back pants pocket that says T.R. 100% Wo (which I assume is 100% wool). The end of the fabric is shown in the photos. SOLD The pants have one back...
Have a few Jcrew Mister Freedom Liberty Belts! Sold for $89.50 on the Jcrew website. Blue with white stitching and distressed buckles. Length on these runs between 45" & 49". Let me know if there is a particular length you would like. $30 each shipped in the Continental US. Down to only a couple belts now.
Great Baracuta Jacket by Jcrew! Mark through tags to prevent store return! Great classic coat! New coat, never worn. It is new without price tags, but includes the plastic tag on the zipper. Being sold cheap because there is a broken button (as pictured) for the left front pocket. $230 off retail for a broken button $95 + $8 shipping.