or Connect

Posts by downtownstyle

All, Ordered a couple suits and a shirt from the European SS outlet a few weeks ago (through SF user riton) and this shirt is just too big for me. Thought I would give it a shot and order a size larger than I usually wear hoping the european sizes would run a little smaller and be very slim, but this just isn't going to work for me. I usually wear a 15 1/5 or 15 3/4 neck and this is a size 42 - 16 1/2. Brand new but taken out of the bag to try on. The price tag fell...
Just wanted to post about the awesome service riton provided for my order. I placed 3 separate orders during the outlet, he was great in tracking items and keeping me updated. Items were packed up in the same box and shipped from france on july 12. Arrived on my doorstep in North Carolina on July 19! Great service and much appreciated! Would recommend and will certainly use again! Thanks!
Brand new with tags, suitsupply bag and box. Size 42s. Great fabric and suit for summer. Standard Measurements from Suit Supply Size Advisor: Shoulder - 18.5" Chest - 45.3" Upper Waist - 42.1" Sleeve - 34" Back Length p 29.1" ***New with Tags, Unaltered*** Retail $599.00 Description: This off-white Madison suit is defined by a lighter interlining and shorter jacket length than our other DBs. Cut from a blend of cotton and silk by Subalpino, this 6-on-2 button fit...
Price drop. $150--->$125--->$100
Price Drop $150 ---> $125
Thanks!Price Drop $250---> $225
These are the best BB Black Fleece Pants maybe ever! These are Brooks Brothers Black Fleece, designed by Thom Browne! Retail price is $500 listed on tag. These are brand new and unhemmed. Size BB0, according to Black Fleece Sizing chart equals a size 30". Burgundy, Grey and cream color plaid. Made of 38% Wool, 31% silk and 31% linen. 100% Bemberg Lining. Made in USA. Mark through tag to prevent store returns. Also, these are button fly pants. Doesn't get much...
Super soft and awesome deep purple Corduroy pants by Ralph Lauren Black Label. Pants come NWT and unhemmed. See pics. OBO. Shipping is $8. Paypal payments only.