or Connect

Posts by downtownstyle

Price Drop $150 ---> $125
Thanks!Price Drop $250---> $225
These are the best BB Black Fleece Pants maybe ever! These are Brooks Brothers Black Fleece, designed by Thom Browne! Retail price is $500 listed on tag. These are brand new and unhemmed. Size BB0, according to Black Fleece Sizing chart equals a size 30". Burgundy, Grey and cream color plaid. Made of 38% Wool, 31% silk and 31% linen. 100% Bemberg Lining. Made in USA. Mark through tag to prevent store returns. Also, these are button fly pants. Doesn't get much...
Super soft and awesome deep purple Corduroy pants by Ralph Lauren Black Label. Pants come NWT and unhemmed. See pics. OBO. Shipping is $8. Paypal payments only.
Sold
Sold
Price drop from $90 to $75. Need to sell ASAP.
Price drop from $90 to $75. Need to sell ASAP.
Nice pair of NWT Madison Black Chino Pants by Polo Ralph Lauren. From my research these are the Hudson Slim Fit pants in Madison Black and retail for $245. These are like a cotton twill chino pant. Very nice made of European Fabric. Send me an offer!
I have a NWT purple check RL Black Label Dress Shirt in super soft cotton, tailored fit. Shirt is fantastic. There is a tiny hole as you can see in photos from a security tag that was attached. It is tiny, but it is there, so be aware. Wouldn't show when wearing a jacket or sweater. Send me an offer! Shipping is $8 to continental USA. Payment by paypal.