or Connect

Posts by madmadigan

LOL
First off, this thread made me happy and then sad within 30 seconds. I see a name, Lauren Tanner, with what appears to be a hot chick. Then I scan the first few lines about "I took some photo's, how do I look etc". I see you just joined! I then quickly decide it's only a matter of time before some sf'ers point out that what's really needed are more pictures, with less clothes, to determine the correct fit for your body type, I then quickily make a folder on my desktop to...
Don't listen to what that person told you. Trying to tailor/shorten the entire length of the jacket is most likely going to be expensive among other things. If you liked how the 40S felt overall, such as the actual jacket length, you can always have the sleeves let down some. I'm guessing there is some fabric to let out, as most jacket sleeves have some extra fabric so you can do just that.Again, if you liked the actual length of the coat, sleeves is an easy thing to let...
Not sure if you realize this, but while you have been hesitant to wash your shirt, you've actually done more damage/increased the risk the stains and dirt/sweat will ruin the shirt. Doesn't it smell bad? Did you really not think to wash it when the white was turning to a "white-ish" color? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just confused why you would not want to wash it? You really shouldn't have much if any shrinkage if you wash it, and I would just hang dry it. The...
Up for sale is a gently preowned pair of W+H Westpoint Chino's in Olive, size 34. I purchased these brand new, and have worn them twice, then gave them a wash on gentle cycle/ cool water/ hung to dry. They are basically brand new, just not really a color I need right now, so selling them. These are the made in Japan ones, from Spring/Summer 11'. Price above includes shipping within the U.S., and I ship via USPS Priority Mail. Payment by paypal only. I'm selling these for a...
^ I would think the waist would stretch about an inch. On a different note, got a pair of bush shorts in green in bush pants in navy, both size 34, that I'm selling. Would like to get these moved, so pretty much any reasonable offer will be taken! PM if you are interested
Maybe it's just me, but it always seems like W+H stuff hits later than most brands. Nothing wrong with that, just a longer wait!
I think your best bet is to find out the measurements of the shirts you are interested in, and go from there.Different gitman vintage shirts fit different between seasons/styles/fabrics etc, and the fact that how they fit on one person won't really help much in deciding how they fit on you.
^ Slack pretty much summed up the fabric difference between the Gant Rugger/ Gitman Vintage white oxfords. I will say, I think the Gitman Vintage white oxford in the large will fit a noticeable amount bigger in the chest than the Gant rugger oxford in medium. The Gitman vintage oxfords seem to taper more in the stomach area then there other fabrics ie Madras/chambray etc. But the chest on the gitman vintage oxfords is pretty standard, or at least on the slim side of...
That Indigo Gingham shirt is pretty sweet.