or Connect

Posts by Tibor

Don't deny Classic Elegance. Morning Dress is the height of classic menswear. To call it a costume, is to call a tailored suit a costume. When the standard falls, everything will fall with. If we don't uphold the timeless elegance of Morning Dress and Evening Dress, society will adapt the jumpsuit, and the "Star Trek" uniformed look much quicker than many care to realize.
Congratulations Papperskatt!
Lordsuperb, you could be a goodwill ambassador of Double Breasted Style! The cuts are flawless. I share the exact same love of line & form.
I entered the Friday challenge on the WAYWT thread a few days ago. The three articles of vintage clothing I am wearing (although difficult to see) are my silver collar bar from the 1930's. My silver cufflinks from the Edwardian Era and my Irish linen pocket square which is possibly also from the 30's.
A portrait of Elegance. You are an artist.
It suits you so well, like an extension of yourself. I think your suit would look phenomenal with a fawn colored fedora. Have you seen the Stetson Stetsonian fedora that was released this year? It would look perfect with your attire. What do you think?
Hello, I am entering the Friday challenge. The three articles of vintage clothing I am wearing (although difficult to see) are my silver collar bar from the 1930's. My silver cufflinks from the Edwardian Era, (which I hope to post pictures of in the near future), and my Irish linen pocket square which is possibly also from the 30's. I designed the fedora for myself, which is a model from my hat company. I recently received this suit from a very gracious Style Forum member...
There are a couple of companies that currently own the rights to the classic "Barbisio" name. Of course this company is one from Italy. This year the hat business has gone through historical changes, which is absolutely splendid news. From Europe to the United States, competition is increasing, quality control is being raised, more options, more styles, and better quality felt will be more accessible to a broader market, than what has been available in many generations. A...
It depends on the felter, because of the quality of the beaver fur felt. Optimo uses 100% Beaver for their 1000 range. Being $1,000 in price. In reality it is not a big profit margin for creating and maintaining that level of quality, time, skill, and upkeep. Optimo uses the same exact felt I use for our 100% Beaver Fur felt, we just offer different colors. The felt comes from Fepsa. Fepsa is the very best felter in the business. In regards to dress bodies of other beaver...
He is trolling. Just ignore him.