or Connect

Posts by Tibor

I do not own one. Thank you for thinking of me though. I would much rather go hatless for life, than ever wear a short crowned small brimmed trilby. That kind of hat I regard as blasphemy to my love of hattery. But everyone has their own personal taste.
Exquisite, from the colors, to the materials, to the fit. Ausgezeichnet!
Let me be the first to say I like this. There is a lot going on, but it is very well thoughtfully executed. The mentality is congruent and balanced from top to bottom. A giant improvement from some of your more experimental approaches. This is you, and you mastered your personal style. Have a Happy Holiday season Sir.
Well Done. I am loving the blue hues harmonizing with the lavender accents. The Solid Royal Navy Blue Suit is top class.
Don't deny Classic Elegance. Morning Dress is the height of classic menswear. To call it a costume, is to call a tailored suit a costume. When the standard falls, everything will fall with. If we don't uphold the timeless elegance of Morning Dress and Evening Dress, society will adapt the jumpsuit, and the "Star Trek" uniformed look much quicker than many care to realize.
Congratulations Papperskatt!
Lordsuperb, you could be a goodwill ambassador of Double Breasted Style! The cuts are flawless. I share the exact same love of line & form.
I entered the Friday challenge on the WAYWT thread a few days ago. The three articles of vintage clothing I am wearing (although difficult to see) are my silver collar bar from the 1930's. My silver cufflinks from the Edwardian Era and my Irish linen pocket square which is possibly also from the 30's.
A portrait of Elegance. You are an artist.
It suits you so well, like an extension of yourself. I think your suit would look phenomenal with a fawn colored fedora. Have you seen the Stetson Stetsonian fedora that was released this year? It would look perfect with your attire. What do you think?