or Connect

Posts by Tibor

Just Proper Napoli Style.
Last Friday having lunch at my favorite Neapolitan pizza bar. Engel & Co. Hatters Fedora Rose & Born Suit Thomas Pink Shirt Ralph Lauren Polo Tie
Crat, your pocket square pattern combined with the tie print, is one of the best combos I have seen in a very long time. Very stately.
I understand. Thank you.
You are very well put together.
Yes, the pocket square is black, with white polka dots, and white trimmed edges. The suit is a black and white Birdseye Fabric. I figured with a sky blue shirt fabric I could balance the strong blue hue of the grey fedora, against the backdrop of a consuming monochromatic colour palette. The Pink would simply be a means of appeasement between the cooler hues and the monochromatic suit . Also, My shamefully tacky Calvin Klein grey socks (Which were a Hanukkah Present) bare...
EliodA, I can understand how a pink carnation could be viewed as too cavalier.
That's my summer style, A sincere self-expression of the soft and regal nature of gentility. The fedora pictured is a proper fedora. I designed it based on the "Diplomat" and "Ambassador" models from Dunlap & Co. and Stetson. It was made for me by a Hatter in NYC. The Open Crown is 6 inches tall blocked on a #52 block, which upholds the most elegant formality a true fedora can possibly display.
Crat, You have mastered all the nuances. Beautiful colour and texture harmony.
What makes you say so?