or Connect

Posts by Tibor

PM sent.
He said he is semi-retired although if I call him he will drop by his shop and we can meet.
Yesterday, I had the privilege to meet Dominico Spano on Madison Ave. I saw him sauntering about in his impeccable style so I had to introduce myself. He is very kind and an absolute gentleman.
In my opinion the way I have it creased it is the most elegant and regal a fedora could be in any era. I am done talking about it. Thank you.
Exactly, that's why I no longer take the time to explain to people who don't know or don't care to know.
A sad and tragic state of affairs. It is already in full progress. At least New Yorkers are remarkably polite and respectful, something I am not used to with the constant influx of drunk sailors and tourists in San Diego. I hope to make New York my new home soon.
The crown of the hat is perfect for me. I will leave it at that.
I had the flare removed, although when the wind blows they seem to be visible again.
Sure. Here are pictures of same suit although they were taken about a month ago. The suit is a bespoke Britsh suit from the late 1970's or early 80's. It is in a tropical wool so it is paper thin. Perfect for hot weather. My shoes always get beat up quickly from walking, dancing, and a very active lifestyle.
Greenpoint