or Connect

Posts by MockProper

Wings + Horns / Ace Hotel Zip Hoody just as seen here: http://shop.acehotel.com/product/zip-hoody/ Size medium (slim), worn maybe 5 times (in immaculate condition). Will upload pics of the actual item tonight....basically putting this out there to see if anyone is interested. Asking $60
Does anyone have experience or direct knowledge about Lars Andersson stuff? Looks pretty interesting. http://larsandersson.net/ Other than Blackbird, I dont know of any other retailers that carry the stuff.
Yeah, thats a beautiful coat
Great piece from the F/W 2008 Nom De Guerre collection Same as shown here, this is the rubberized cotton version - will post more pics later tonight and add measurements. Fit is typical NDG. Asking $100 or make me an offer....Trade offers welcome as well.
Stopped by the store yesterday to pick up a BillyKirk hat - place looks great! Also, thanks for allowing us Richmonders to use the SF code in-store! Looking forward to the holiday festivities that Danielle mentioned!
A+ seller!!!
Pinstripe Henley in size medium from Nom De Guerre Immaculate condition
Black Wings & Horns Chambray Utility Shirt Size Small Pit to Pit - 20 inches Shoulder seam to shoulder seam - 16.5 inches Length from bottom of collar - 26.5 inches Immaculate condition (just needs to be ironed)
NICE Collective messenger bag made of heavy canvas and leather. Used maybe twice - I'm just not the messenger bag type I guess. Really nice bag originally purchased from Secret Service in LA for $405. Stock photos, I can take some of the actual bag for whomever is interested. Its in pristine condition.
Im in Richmond Virginia actually. Wix is ok, I purchased my domain name from network solutions and at first used their sitebuilder tool for my site but it was a little over my head. Wix is pretty much pick a layout you like and then drag and drop....pretty easy but they don't have but so many layouts that I care for to be honest. BTW for those interested I shoot with a Nikon D200 and am pretty dedicated to my 30mm 1.4.