or Connect

Posts by MockProper

N.I.C.E. Collective Stage Vest from the Spring 2009 "Voix de Ville" Collection. Size Small Condition 9 out of 10 (worn maybe 3 times) Cool details typical of N.I.C.E. Collective - military buttons, faux suspender straps in the back, etc. Asking $40 Shipped in the US - Retail was $265 so this is a steal. Pics are stock photos from Blackbird and Kuhlman (I am at work posting this)...but for those with serious interest, I can provide actual pics and measurements. However...
N.I.C.E. Collective red flannel shirt in excellent condition Size small (slim fitting small) 100% cotton with epaulets & leather elbow patches Paid something ridiculous like $225 or something for this - asking $35 shipped in the US. Shoulder to shoulder - 16 inches Pit to pit - 19 inches Bottom of collar to hem - 26.25 inches
So wish this were a small.....
Kicking Mule Workshop 1950's in size 30W / 32L Waist measures 15.5 inches Would love to trade someone for a pair of jeans of similar quality in a size 31 or 32, would even be willing to kick down a little cash. If not I am willing to sell them for $45 including shipping inside the United States. International shipping will cost an additional $20. Same jeans as these so as you can see this is a pretty good deal, these do not even show signs of wear around the cuffs,...
Rick Owens DrkShdw Detroit Short Cut (approx 26') Horizontal Cords in Hog (darkish grey, really nice color actually) Bought these from Brutus79 and theyre a tad small...looking for a really quick sale as I have my eye on something else and just want to make most of my money back. I'm already eating quite a bit on these so please dont lowball me. I am also willing to entertain trade offers...
Opening Ceremony textured plaid cashmere cardigan (label indicates 50% cashmere 50% wool) Size small Shawl neckline Leather buttons Perfect condition - worn maybe a handful of times, no pilling, snags or stains Pit to Pit - 20 inches Shoulder to Shoulder - 18 inches Sleeve length (from armpit to cuff) - 18.5 inches Length from bottom of shawl collar to the bottom hem - 22 and 1/4 inches Asking $75 OBO (Retailed for over $600) Stock pics - for more information and actual...
I'm curious about the legitimacy of the webshop also....I really hope it does go live this fall.
Wings & Horns ventile cotton field pant in grey - practically brand new, they have only been worn once. I just dont wear them enough to justify keeping them really. Very nice ventile cotton, slim fitting pant - quality typical of WH. Stock photos, the pants are in immaculate condition - pm me for actual pics, etc. Asking $60, only willing to ship to the US (unless buyer covers shipping costs) and open to trading. Measurements (Approximate) Waist - 15.5 Thigh -...
Odyn Vovk - Sig Vovk Work Short Midnight Camo Essentially brand new - one flaw - one of the rivets on the fly has come loose (I still have the rivet and will include it), however I have spoken to Christina at Odyn Vovk in LA and she has agreed to repair the rivet free of charge obviously - and blackbird (where the shorts were purchased) has given me their fedex account number to cover shipping costs...I have just been too lazy to ship them out. Anyway, the flaw is...
right on....is the spellbound jacket made in Japan?