or Connect

Posts by MockProper

Looking to pick up a Surface to Air necklace....I would be willing to check out any that anyone has and would like to sell. If you have something you'd like to get rid of either respond to the thread, or PM me.
Really nice - barely worn Allsaints selvedge denim jacket. Retailed for $200, this is a steal at this price. Measurements: Chest: 39.5" Shoulders: 18" Waist: 37" Length from bottom of collar: 24.5" Sleeves: 28" Asking $30 shipped anywhere in the U.S.
I will take a pic and post it tonight. The fit is spot on actually....to be honest, for this price I am almost reluctant to sell it.. Its not a Dior, or anything like that....but as previously stated, for the money, its a great fitting, nice quality leather jacket..
Black Scissors Black Leather Jacket - Apparently this is a replica of a Dior Homme jacket. All I know is that its a slim fitting, decent quality nappa leather jacket. At this price this jacket is a fantastic buy...at least in my humble opinion. Pit to Pit = 20.5 inches Shoulder to Shoulder = 18 inches Length (along back from bottom of collar to the hem) = 26.5 inches Sleeve (from armpit to cuff) = 20.5 All measurements are approximate - taken by myself as best I...
Practically brand spanking new Billykirk tote purchased directly from the Billykirk webstore. The color is Moss. Asking $50 OBO and the price includes priority mail shipping anywhere in the United States. Pic is the stock pic from the webstore, but I will be more than happy to provide actual pics upon request (I am currently at work and cant take pics, upload, etc...).
Sick pair of boots man! If my damn feet werent so small I would be all over these..
That is a beautiful vest man! Really nice...wish I was a 36!!
Really looking for an Odyn Vovk Moth 3.0 or any version of the Bat Shaket in a small size....probably an extra small, small or medium would work out...Please contact me if you have any of these items and are interested in selling.
Subject pretty much says it all...I am looking to purchase either this past seasons (Odyn Vovk) Moth 3.0 or any of the previous makes of the Bat Shaket.. In reality, I am looking to purchase anything that looks similar to either of these pieces, so please let me know if anyone has an idea of how I may be able to procure such an item.
Check your inbox