or Connect

Posts by MockProper

Just as shown here http://www.lyst.com/clothing/poeme-bohemien-lightweight-shirt-jacket-black/ Poeme Bohemien Black Leather Shirt / Jacket Color: Black Condition: Pristine (worn maybe 3 times, never in the rain, no stains, no blemishes on the leather) Size: 44 (I am typically a size small and it fits me perfectly) This is basically an interest check - I will provide measurements and actual pictures of mine to interested parties. The pictures shown here are stock...
Uniqlo x Undercover Biker Jacket Size: Small Color: Black Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5 inches Pit to Pit: 20 inches Length (along back from collar to hem): 24.5 inches Condition: Like New Price: $40
Wings and Horns Type 3 Bomber Color: Black Size: Small Shoulder to Shoulder: 17 inches Pit to Pit: 20 inches Length (along back from collar to hem): 25 inches Condition: Like New (worn less than 10 times) Price: $50
Wings and Horns Type 3 Bomber Color: Black Size: Small Shoulder to Shoulder: 17 inches Pit to Pit: 20 inches Length (along back from collar to hem): 25 inches Condition: Like New (worn less than 10 times) Price: $50
Payment sent
What size is it?
Looking to pick up a Surface to Air necklace....I would be willing to check out any that anyone has and would like to sell. If you have something you'd like to get rid of either respond to the thread, or PM me.
Really nice - barely worn Allsaints selvedge denim jacket. Retailed for $200, this is a steal at this price. Measurements: Chest: 39.5" Shoulders: 18" Waist: 37" Length from bottom of collar: 24.5" Sleeves: 28" Asking $30 shipped anywhere in the U.S.