or Connect

Posts by MockProper

Silent by Damir Doma Prila Knit Pants Color - Black Size - Small Condition - NWOT Price - $60 shipped in the US - Price Drop - $50 - Price Drop - $40 Silent by Damir Doma Poa Knit Pants Color - Khaki (like a military green) Size - Small Condition - NWOT Price - $60 shipped in the US - Price Drop - $50 - Price Drop - $40 If someone wants to pick up both pair I am willing to do $70 for both (also shipped in the US). Both pair purchased via proxy at the Damir Doma store in...
Sale fell through - back on the market.
Just as shown here http://www.lyst.com/clothing/poeme-bohemien-lightweight-shirt-jacket-black/ Poeme Bohemien Black Leather Shirt / Jacket Color: Black Condition: Pristine (worn maybe 3 times, never in the rain, no stains, no blemishes on the leather) Size: 44 (I am typically a size small and it fits me perfectly) This is basically an interest check - I will provide measurements and actual pictures of mine to interested parties. The pictures shown here are stock...
Uniqlo x Undercover Biker Jacket Size: Small Color: Black Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5 inches Pit to Pit: 20 inches Length (along back from collar to hem): 24.5 inches Condition: Like New Price: $40
Wings and Horns Type 3 Bomber Color: Black Size: Small Shoulder to Shoulder: 17 inches Pit to Pit: 20 inches Length (along back from collar to hem): 25 inches Condition: Like New (worn less than 10 times) Price: $50
Wings and Horns Type 3 Bomber Color: Black Size: Small Shoulder to Shoulder: 17 inches Pit to Pit: 20 inches Length (along back from collar to hem): 25 inches Condition: Like New (worn less than 10 times) Price: $50
Payment sent
What size is it?