or Connect

Posts by Biggen

I can recommend Menscience as well. Of the aluminum free ones I've tried this is the one that has worked the best.
I'm sure the chestnut will look nice but it won't create the same urgency to buy as a green one.
I would be very disappointed if you guys decided to drop the green leather for the weekender. Been wanting one for quite a while and feel that it would be a really good looking and unique bag.
AV PE TOJ COS Balenciaga
Winter Sleepers Tried to create a good outfit for spring when I chose my winter sleepers. 1. Monitaly Five panel cap 2. Monitaly Raglan zipper jacket 3. TS(S) Brushed cotton twill 4. BIG JOHN slim straight jeans 5. Buttero Tanino Low sneaker
Hate having to do this since it's a great jacket but unfortunately it's slightly to small for me . The jacket is brand new with tags and the size is US 42. My price is $450->$425. Cost of shipping is not included in the price and will be determined by your location. Pit to pit: 22.5 Length down back, bottom of collar to hem: 26 Sleeve length from middle of back: 36
Hate having to do this since it's a great jacket but unfortunately it's slightly to small for me . The jacket is brand new with tags and the size is US 42. My price is $450->$425. Cost of shipping is not included in the price and will be determined by your location. Pit to pit: 22.5 Length down back, bottom of collar to hem: 26 Sleeve length from middle of back: 36
Yeah, #2 HOF Bison needs to be made. I really have more than enough boots, shoes and sneakers but want to add these to the collection.
^ Yeah, I feel the ripple sole is a big part of what makes that boot so great.
Yeah, I'm also very interested in this one. Haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I saw the pictures. Feels like a perfect casual boot.