or Connect

Posts by Biggen

Yeah, that's a really good price. I really liked it when I saw it in person but was a bit afraid it would get dirty really easy so decided against it. But at that price I would take the chance but my size is not available.
Anybody here from outside the European Union who has ordered from Peggs & Sons and know if they mark the package with a customs friendly value?
Just thought I'd share a couple of pictures of my 3.5 year old lamb moto.
Don't necessarily need a smooth leather for the tote as long as the color is good. Maybe something in pebble grain could be nice?
I really like the green leather used here.
If you're that tall the arms might come up a bit short. I'm 6'4 and a 52 in the Cameraman works fine for me but when I tried an Everest in 52 the arms felt slightly short. A 54 was better in the arms and didn't notice that much difference in the body since it's so big to begin with
I'm very interested in a tote in a nice green color but this particular tote I think is too big for me. Would want one that isn't so wide
Bought a navy briefcase a couple of hours before the price increase. Have been wanting something like that in either navy or green for a while so couldn't resist anymore. Was tempted by the portfolio as well but don't think I would have had much use for it so showed some restraint for once.
Forgot to ask about the name of the jacket so not entirely sure but it looks like that.
Sorry, it fits me quite well. But they have a few sizes left of that one at the Stephan Schneider store.