or Connect

Posts by Biggen

yeah, in ripstop from their sale.
Picked up a pair of shoes and som gloves while in Budapest. Also a couple of things finally arrived in the mail
Here is a picture of the shoes I picked up while in Budapest together with a pair of gloves from the glove store that is located in the same street.
They shave down the leather sole a little bit and fit the rubber over there. It's a common technique that any place that repairs shoes should be a ble to do. I only had the people at Vass do it since I had the time to wait and they offered to do it free of charge.
Got to visit the Vass store today and was really impressed with the green museum calf. Very tempted to have them make a shoe in that leather. Boght the Budapest model on the New Peter last in oxblood cordovan. They will put on a thin rubber sole for me so will pick them up on Saturday.
arc'teryx veilance incotex diemme
I have one pair of boots and one pair of sneakers from then and went tts on both.
Had the chance to buy that but decided to wait and see if it went on sale. But sold out before the sales, really regret that decision
Here's a scientific explanation why more proof about climate change unfortunately makes it even harder to convince climate change scepticshttp://www.vox.com/2014/4/6/5556462/brain-dead-how-politics-makes-us-stupid
It's the Forest last.