or Connect

Posts by Biggen

The studio line from Herschel Supply is also a good option for weather proof backpacks.
Yes, it's Inis Meain and I got it from Matches which still have it on sale in size S and XLIt's a Nike FSB chukka. Found it in a store in Bergen the other weekend which had a few sizes left at 50% off.
20% off sales prices at matchesfashion.com with extra20
Yeah, really good prices. Was about to get a Veilance coat really cheap but as usual Visa payment wouldn't work and when I went back to try to pay with paypal somebody had snatched it from my basket. Edit: Apparently the jacket just got locked in the system for a while when the payment was declined so returned in stock and I now managed to buy it through Paypal.
Bamboo boxers are a good option if you want to move away from poly and cotton. I use Tufte Wear myself.
Stuff I've picked up during the last couple of weeks. Hansen TS(S) Epaulet Varsity American Vintage Velour Aspesi Livid Jeans Patrik Ervell Buttero
Selling a pair of white Common Projects Achiles in size 45. I've worn them a bit but they still got a couple of years left in them. My price includes worldwide shipping.