or Connect

Posts by ppjjmm

You got it - dark blue/yellow/red on white.
Nice oxford but no longer fits me so i'd like to sell it. Colour most accurately represented by the close-up image. Price includes shipping to the States (Canadians subtract $10). Measurements: P2P: 23 Shoulders: ~19.5 Length: 28
Selling a few W+H basics that don't fit me anymore. All are size XL. Would prefer to sell as a set. Price includes shipping to the US - Canadian buyers can subtract $10. 2x White T-shirts 1x Crew Sweater 1x Henley
Nice fall jacket but too big for me. Price includes shipping to US - Canadians can subtract $10. Measurements: P2P ~ 22.5 Sleeve ~26 Length ~ 26
Selling a Gitman Vintage BD in size M. Nice colour for fall/winter. Price includes shipping to the US - Canadian buyers take off $10 from the listed price.
Never worn, only tried on around the house. Price includes shipping to the US - Canadian buyers can knock $10 off total price. Measurements: (taken from Self Edge website; http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=82&products_id=482 Waist: 35 Inseam: 37 Thigh: 12.3 Knee: 9.1 Leg opening: 8.2 Rise: 11.7 Note: these are BLACK jeans - the first photo makes them look almost blue. I'm no photographer, obviously
Would prefer to sell as a set, but will sell individually. These are ~1-1.5 years old, and have been worn (some colours more than others). Price includes shipping to the States - Canadian buyers can knock $10 off the listed price. WvG oxfords in the After Dinner cut in size XL. Plum, Ripe Blueberry, Spinach, and Charcoal colours. Measurements: P2P ~ 22.5 Shoulder to shoulder ~ 18.5 Length ~ 30
Quote: Originally Posted by Logan Awesome. How big is the bird? About 150g I think; quite a small hawk species relative to some of the other ones we get. I work at a Wildlife Rehab clinic so we see a lot of them.
Cut up a (dead) mouse with scissors to feed to a sharp-shinned hawk with a broken clavicle.