or Connect

Posts by ppjjmm

Hi Folks, Selling a pair of grey Original Achilles Common Projects in size 43. Purchased them new several years ago and have worn them very sparingly (they don't quite fit). They have some slight blemishes, but nothing major - excellent condition overall. Photos tell the whole story so I will attach quite a few. Asking $200 USD (or best offer). I live in Canada, willing to ship anywhere (though some destinations may require a bit of extra cash). Note: these do NOT come...
You got it - dark blue/yellow/red on white.
Nice oxford but no longer fits me so i'd like to sell it. Colour most accurately represented by the close-up image. Price includes shipping to the States (Canadians subtract $10). Measurements: P2P: 23 Shoulders: ~19.5 Length: 28
Selling a few W+H basics that don't fit me anymore. All are size XL. Would prefer to sell as a set. Price includes shipping to the US - Canadian buyers can subtract $10. 2x White T-shirts 1x Crew Sweater 1x Henley
Nice fall jacket but too big for me. Price includes shipping to US - Canadians can subtract $10. Measurements: P2P ~ 22.5 Sleeve ~26 Length ~ 26
Selling a Gitman Vintage BD in size M. Nice colour for fall/winter. Price includes shipping to the US - Canadian buyers take off $10 from the listed price.
Never worn, only tried on around the house. Price includes shipping to the US - Canadian buyers can knock $10 off total price. Measurements: (taken from Self Edge website; http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=82&products_id=482 Waist: 35 Inseam: 37 Thigh: 12.3 Knee: 9.1 Leg opening: 8.2 Rise: 11.7 Note: these are BLACK jeans - the first photo makes them look almost blue. I'm no photographer, obviously
Would prefer to sell as a set, but will sell individually. These are ~1-1.5 years old, and have been worn (some colours more than others). Price includes shipping to the States - Canadian buyers can knock $10 off the listed price. WvG oxfords in the After Dinner cut in size XL. Plum, Ripe Blueberry, Spinach, and Charcoal colours. Measurements: P2P ~ 22.5 Shoulder to shoulder ~ 18.5 Length ~ 30
Quote: Originally Posted by Logan Awesome. How big is the bird? About 150g I think; quite a small hawk species relative to some of the other ones we get. I work at a Wildlife Rehab clinic so we see a lot of them.