or Connect

Posts by CR78

Forgot to add the size.
For sale are a brand new pair of custom Rancourt & Company Pinch Penny Loafers Size 9D in natural Horween Chromexcel leather and custom dark brown camp-mod soles. The custom soles are a $30 uncharge from Rancourt, so my total purchase price was $270. These are beautiful shoes, and absolutely brand new, they just won't work for me. All items from the factory are included. Price drop to $220 shipped CONUS.
What's the lace length on the Ranger Mocs? Has anyone done anything fun lace-wise? I've got a pair of Baxters in natural on the way, and I'm looking for some ideas, as I'm not a huge fan of leather laces...
I've been stocking up on these lately...I have a pair of navy and a pair of grey hopsack Walts, along with a pair of the espresso tropicals. I've found the hopsack weave to be incredibly durable and versatile, with a year-round weight (at least in my location). The tropical still is great too, but there's just something I love about the hopsack. I've been meaning to brag on the Walts for some time now; they're a perfect balance of a relatively slim cut with a rise...
Price reduced
Code: RRL Straight Leg dark wash Japanese denim, 32x32. Worn maybe twice. Price reduced to $59 CONUS.
RRL Slim bootcut, one wash Japanese denim, purchased from the Atlanta RRL store in 2010. Worn approximately ten times, the rise just didn't work for me. Slight wear on the back right pocket, with a pop in the stitching. Price reduced to $59 CONUS. SOLD
SNS Herning Private Cardigan, 100% Wool, triple grey mix, Men's L Large, NEW. $185 CONUS This SNS Herning triple grey mix is beautiful, and the pictures do not do it justice. The sweater is quite thick. The Private Cardigan is 100% wool. Stored folded in a closet, only hung for this picture. S.N.S. Herning have a rich heritage in producing some of the finest knitwear around, basing their knowledge on close to a century of supplying Scandinavian fisherman with...
Polo Ralph Lauren Lambswool V-neck sweater, unworn, size medium, Price reduced to $30 CONUS. Stored folded, only hung for this picture.
RRL plaid bulldog workshirt, size medium, Price reduced to $39 CONUS. Worn only a couple of times.