or Connect

Posts by CR78

Price reduced
Code: RRL Straight Leg dark wash Japanese denim, 32x32. Worn maybe twice. $70 CONUS.
RRL Slim bootcut, one wash Japanese denim, purchased from the Atlanta RRL store in 2010. Worn approximately ten times, the rise just didn't work for me. Slight wear on the back right pocket, with a pop in the stitching. $70 CONUS.
SNS Herning Private Cardigan, triple grey mix, size large. 100% wool. This is new, has been sitting in my closet unworn (only hung for these pictures). This is a thick, beautiful sweater. $220.00 CONUS.
Polo Ralph Lauren Lambswool V-neck sweater, unworn, size medium, $70 CONUS. Stored folded, only hung for this picture.
RRL plaid bulldog workshirt, size medium, $50 CONUS. Worn a couple of times.
RRL flannel shirt, in excellent condition. Thick flannel material. Size medium, but fits closer to a large. 23" pit to pit, 27" sleeve, 31" back length. $70 shipped CONUS.
RRL Officer's Field Chinos. Tagged 33x34, but inseam has been hemmed to 32.5" with 1.25" to let out. I've worn them maybe three times. $70 shipped.
For sale is a pair of Persol 3059-S 95/58 black frame / green crystal polarized lens sunglasses, hand made in Italy. I believe this color variant with the polarized lenses is exclusive to Sunglass Hut, and retails for $330.00. These sunglasses are worn sparingly, and were well cared for and in excellent condition, with the only wear that I can identify coming from the paint fading on the "Persol" logo in the inside of the temple tips. Comes with all original accessories...
With regard to the cotton pants, how do you tell the difference between the "USA" and "Italy" cuts? Is it simply the location of construction (made in USA/Italy)? Also, is the difficulty with returns being expressed on these last couple of pages typical as of late with Howard Yount? I'm a bit afraid to try an order out after what I'm reading here...