or Connect

Posts by Shryke

Some excellent photoshopping going on itt. Jeans don't feel 'tight' at all... they're just apc ps with some room left in the waist.
Thanks! Less and less every day really. It kind of filled a nice niche of quality, price, and enjoyment, but it's more of a young person's brand, and I'm not getting any younger. I sometimes consider creating a thread to try to explain why I always found their clothes so exciting, but I worry somewhat that no-one would be at all interested.Oh, and sleepless.. never really thought about the shoulders before, they always seemed fine to me. I'm happy to have a little bit of...
Thanks OTC... I have a friend who might be able to help me get the zigzag stitch on a machine.
Crossposting from WAYWT... grey lamb MDR after nearly a year and a half of light wear.
TOJ, April 77, APC (thanks Snake), Margiela Now I want to throw all my other jeans away and buy APC PS in every colour. My housemate has an anti-stacks mirror
Thanks for the advice. I kind of think cutting it and leaving it raw would look cool, but I'm really bad at things like that, so it might well end up looking awful. Perhaps hemming tape is a safer option.
How should I go about shortening a t-shirt? It's just a regular cotton t-shirt, but it's a few inches too long for how I want to wear it. I reckon it'd look best just left with a scissor-cut hem with a bit of a curve to it. Any tips from anyone with more experience would be welcome!
Great stuff guys.
Some things from COS are really good, some not so much. I'd say it's quite important to see stuff in person before buying. I only bought 2 basic tees from them this season... not really impressed by much else.
Bought a pair of off-white APCs from B+S. Posted from the US (to the UK) on 23rd April, still stuck in LA at 'Depart USPS sort facility' We just had two warm and sunny days in a row here too, so that's probably Summer over until next year.