or Connect

Posts by mexicutioner

the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a bomb is a good guy with a bomb.
my mistake.
that kid who turned out to be a local high school track runner, i don't think he had a backpack on him. far as i could tell, the "proof" was his skin color.
yes!more CXL, especially natural CXL!!!
apparently the guys who aren't good enough to get hired as shoe photographers for the AE website get hired at Lands End.
balmorals are inherently dressy, so any casual balmoral has to add a lot of casual elements to overcome the inherent dressiness. nine times out of ten, that added stuff takes them out of the realm of versatile.walnut strands are a very light color with tons of broguing. they're quite casual, but they stand out like a mf.similarly, my natural-colored neumoks go great with jeans, but only because they're made from a very rough-looking leather, which is even more casual than...
^ don't get that webgem. the less money you have and the fewer shoes you have, the more crucial it is that whatever you get is as versatile as possible. that saddle shoe might be a nice shoe to have as your fifth, tenth, or twentieth pair of shoes, but i would absolutely not recommend getting it as your first pair.kenilworth: it's kind of a dressy shoe. i personally wouldn't wear it with jeans. i know you said you wanted sleek, but some shoes are too sleek to look good...
great article on the uncle: http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/on-faith/muslims-have-a-problem-uncle-ruslan-may-have-the-answer/2013/04/23/d8975c18-ab68-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html
Sucks when someone selfishly clogs up the thread with their ramblings, doesn't it?