or Connect

Posts by malefic

I just couldn't wait.
You should never EVER buy ties at retail price, unless it's because something caught your eye that you absolutely love and must own. Hunt around on eBay, StyleForum Buy&Sell, and discount stores like Off 5th Ave. You can find crazy deals with ease. I've got a full tie rack (capacity 36, not that it matters) and I don't think I bought a single one of them at retail price except the Haggar and Hilfiger ties I wore to my high school proms and never threw away. The rest...
I think its a perfect Brad-Pitt-at-Cannes look. Neither Mr. Pitt nor Mr. Ford is beyond reproach, but some of the comments in this thread are hilarious for their sheer pedantic idiocy. We've got five buttons = asshole, undone button = asshole, dressed by someone else (even though this is a wild assumption) = asshole, scarf like an ascot = asshole . . . . I say this as someone who is not a huge fan of Pitt's, I just think he seems like one of the few mega-stars to...
Quote: Originally Posted by ArteEtLabore14 'stylish sweatpants'? ... there is no such thing. This. But if you simply want to get as close as possible, get some Free City sweatpants by Ron Herman. They're soft as fuck and cost about $130-160.
I dislike external/patch pockets, but that's a great coat!
Quote: Originally Posted by musicguy I wouldn't want to see all of my clothing everytime I enter my bedroom... that's much too obsessive and fanatical for me. That's a retarded thing to say. My apartment bedroom has a huge closet without doors, so I can see all my clothing all the time. That's supposed to make me a nutcase? I love walk-in closets and definitely want one in my house when I buy my own place, but I don't like the one the OP...
You created a whole new thread just so someone would praise you for referencing Breakfast of Champions? No one is retarded enough to be concerned about how to "pronounce" (hint: elide) an asterisk....
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 how is that "terrible" advice? It's call "think outside of the box" which apparently some people are completely incapable of. You can't "think outside the box" when it involves putting cashmere in the dryer you mong, someone could destroy a thousand-dollar garment because of your textual diarrhea. Cotton can be dried to shrink. Wool can too, although I think it has its own issues. Cashmere cannot, it...
Wish that was a 40-42, I like the pattern and obviously the price but it's just a little too big
What's with the surprise? APC isn't cheap. I bought a Trovata jacket last year that was 750cdn/695us, and this has fox fur. I see Mackage and Acne outerwear going for the better part of a grand too, along with all kinds of other brands; it's like the 4-digit shoe, it's just the new price point.