or Connect

Posts by malefic

Oops double post. Had an internet hiccup....
Quote: Originally Posted by eclipse75 Heh, no offense, but 12 is definitely not large! That would run average, at least for everyone in my community. I personally wear 15 or 16 (depending on brand). Just because of this comment, the next time I hear "You know what they say about guys with big feet ... ?" I'm going to respond "Yeah, tiny brains." Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 12 is large my friend, I don't know...
Quote: Originally Posted by Consumerwhore Pocket Square..? Ah yes. "Duh," as they say. (Thanks.)
I'm new here too but I'm pretty comfortable in my style (and I'm also a college student with similar proportions) so here are a few of the ideas/tips that have occurred or been offered to me. 1. Upscale your jeans a little bit. There are a lot of directions you can take this: understated (Dior) or loud (PRPS), washed (Gilded Age; Acne) or raw (Samurai; Flat Head), and it doesn't really matter which avenue you choose as long as you go somewhere and you like it. At the very...
What's a PS? All I think when I see those letters is "Paul Smith" .......
I just spent $1120 on two hoodies for the upcoming winter because my apartment has REALLY poor heating and it's way past time I replaced a bunch of hoodies I don't like any more (Triple 5 Soul, Hurley, Hollister, and BC Ethic haha -- embarrassing but I bought them a couple years ago when I was 18-19 and had zero sense of style). One is Marc Jacobs (cashmere and silk) and retailed for almost $4000 and the other is Juicy Couture and retailed for $1400 ... knowing forums...
I didn't want to try and rush through 50 pages -- did they do tube scarfs again this winter? Where can I buy one? I'm in Ottawa, Ontario.
I hope this is the right forum for this . . . Could someone please check these McQ coated jeans for me? I bought them on eBay recently, and they fit right, the denim itself and coating seem legit, the rear waist tag looks too good to be fake, and the embroidered "Q" & bird are really tidy and neat, all of which looks good. I have two niggling doubts, though: one over the interior stitching, which seems a little bit sloppier than I was expecting (but maybe my...