or Connect

Posts by malefic

You need a more specific question for responses to be of any use to you. I read that twice and I know you're in journalism, you wear 7FAM/TR (you will get flak here for TR especially), and you swim, but I don't have a clear idea of what you're asking.
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier hypocrisy |hiˈpäkrisē| noun ( pl. -sies) the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense. This critique is likely apt, but rather premature. I'll let you know when I buy a secondhand Hermes tie on eBay, so that you may ripely criticize. I hope you're kidding. One minute Hermes makes "silly tiny-printed ties" (nobody asked what you thought...
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier I am regardless very wary of any ebay "designer" merch. Good advice. But even then, I would rather be sure and buy them from the store than risk paying big for a counterfeit. Point taken. I was speaking directly to Glados in that post, but I understand why a collector would look to continue his collection via ebay. You've made a complete hypocritical prick of yourself in this thread, why don't you stop...
fuck I love those V&R pants, why couldn't they be a 50
Quote: Originally Posted by Tidybeard Since this is already at the top and I'm not bumping it, I take it you will simply update the original post with the measurements rather than create another post and bump the thread? wtf
"SHE" being who? The shoemaker's daughter? (I certainly @#^$&*ing hope!) I had heard of the existence of such things, but prayed they were mere fables. The idea of people walking around in boots like that and cowboy hats and expecting to be taken seriously . . . . well, let's just say I'd visit Kabul as soon as Texas.
He said mittens, not gloves. The big toe should be separate, but the rest should all be together. Bifurcated like a cloven hoof.
What the foolish OP has not taken into consideration is that James Cameron spent ten years developing the technology to create a regular-looking white dress shirt for Giovanni Ribisi's character which is actually made out of seamless techno-synthetic fabric impervious to liquid, impossible to tear or stain or wrinkle, and which smells like nicer and nicer cologne the more you sweat into it. Just because you can't SEE the difference doesn't mean you have to bitch about...
I don't see anything wrong with it, but why do you have to wait two years before you can buy another suit? And are you sure you'd rather buy one of those than two (or potentially three) suits from the B&S forum for the same total price?
Quote: Originally Posted by Shirtmaven But i am a shirtmaker. I notice these things. I guess they spent so much money on the CGI that there was nothing left for wardrobe. in one scene ribisi was even wearing a tie. What year did this movie supposedly take place? What the hell is wrong with someone in the future wearing a tie? If they had "nothing left for wardrobe" he would have been naked and wearing CGI clothes. You're a complete idiot, and...