or Connect

Posts by vamks

Price drop 170
Quote: Originally Posted by hboogz Thinking about heading down to the Soho store to check on the inventory -- has anyone been recently? is it worth the visit? Definitely some great outerwear pieces. 50% off most things.
Price drop. 190>180
Price drop. 200>190
Buyers are asked add 3% to their purchase. Shipment will be made within 3 business days of your transaction via USPS. Shipping prices are included within given price. No refunds, measurements are clearly given. Please send inquiries directly to victorwwang@gmail.com Here is the Woolrich Woolen Mills Upland Jacket Size S from I believe last year in a Watch Plaid color that I don't happen to wear. I don't think I need to go into the quality and styling of Woolrich. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Crane's ;-) Gonna diffuse this a bit, but I have to say, if anyone is looking for Wolverine stuff, they should seriously... seriously... seriously consider giving Crane's a call.
haha, was half hoping you'd say that...
Tried searching everywhere, but do you know who sells a Wolverine 1000 Mile Rust 8 1/2D? Cheers.
would def be interested, subscribing to this one...
Quote: Originally Posted by jasonfoote303 I've owned both. I currently have the 403's which I got after I sold my 405's. Honestly, right now I think the 405's are better. Chromexcel is a little thicker and it feels greasier, but has the same durability IMO. Actually, if you count how fast it scuffs up and wrinkles, I'd say it's LESS durable. It doesn't look nice for as long as the 405 calf. I think your decision should probably be based on gut...