or Connect

Posts by vamks

Buyers are requested to send payment as a GIFT via PAYPAL only. Please add 4% to the final price, or pay the required fee through Paypal.. Shipment will be made within 3 business days of your transaction via USPS. Shipping prices are included within given price, non-CONUS PLEASE INQUIRE, we can certainly set something up. No refunds, measurements and descriptions suffice. Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Contrast Collar Size 1 Size S 60>$40 I had the sleeves tailored...
done
Buyers are requested to send payment as a GIFT via PAYPAL only. Please add 4% to the final price, or pay the required fee through Paypal.. Shipment will be made within 3 business days of your transaction via USPS. Shipping prices are included within given price, non-CONUS PLEASE INQUIRE, we can certainly set something up. No refunds, measurements and descriptions suffice. Inverallan Red Knit Cap 70>$60 Ordered a few years ago straight from Inverallan themselves...
measurements please?
on eBay but I will still take reasonable offers Quoddy Blucher Green Suede/Red Brick 8.5D ON EBAY http://www.ebay.com/itm/Quoddy-JCrew-Blucher-Green-Suede-Red-Brick-8-5D-/270846866799?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f0fbb356f#ht_500wt_1321 NEED TO MOVE THIS QUICKLY. I probably have worn these a grand total of 2 weeks, one day without socks and the rest with (still don't understand how you guys do that). I am opting to sell these in favor of another pair of Quoddys...
Uniqlo has a great one that I find never slips off my heels unlike the other brands. Give their NY store a call.
Price drop 150
measurements?
Wanna give a shoutout to Mike. Was freezing in NY and stumbled (literally turned a corner in shock) into the Epaulet shop. Didn't have a proper coat as I was only in NY for a few days and Mike turned me onto the CPO jacket. Great dude, great jacket, great store. Can't say enough nice things, I'll see if I can throw up fit pics soon, but it's a great piece.
Price drop 170