or Connect

Posts by vamks

Really like this, do you have measurements for a M?
sold
Dries Van Noten Shirt Brooks Brothers Vintage OCBD Made in USA Grenson Oxfords US 10.5E Vintage Andover Shop Shirt
VINTAGE Brooks Brothers, Pink Oxford Collar Button Down, SIZE 16x34 Starting at $19.99 ON EBAY ONLY You're looking at a true Made in USA OCBD from Brooks Brothers. The collar roll is oh-so-nice, you'll have all the Ivy bloggers jealous of you. The label reads "the Original Polo Shirt" and I believe that label dates it to the early 90s (per Google searches). Measurements: Pit to Pit: 25" Shoulders: 18.75" Waist: 24" Sleeve Length (From Center of Back Collar): 35"
Funny, I replaced this one with a Medium Torrentshell. I'd say that this jacket is similar to Patagonia Small in terms of Sleeve Length and Back Length, a little closer to a Medium in terms of Pit-to-Pit and Shoulders. It's like a more ballooned Medium if you will. I'd really just check the measurements though, sorry if that doesn't help too much.
The measurements for the garment is listed. I'm a 15.5/32, Size 40 chest, 5'9" 160. I'll get a fit pic up if I can, but that would have to come later in the week. Thanks.
Helly Hansen Yellow Rain Jacket/Slicker Tagged Size XS, Fits S/M Bought a couple years ago and wore it only in San Diego and Los Angeles, so really not much rain over there. Great piece, love the yellow rain slicker look, I believe this is PVC lined so its fully waterproof. Tagged XS but it fits more like a M, designed probably for people wearing over very thick layers. Enjoy! Measurements: Pit to Pit: 22" Shoulders: 21" Waist: 20.5" Back Length 29" $25 CONUS,...
The North Face Down Shirt Jacket Size M Really nice North Face piece, brand new with tag. This is the "cook" model that you can find online for 180-200. Great piece to add to your outerwear collection, works well outside dressier layers and also functional for the outdoors. 21/19/35/22.5/30 Measurements: Pit to Pit: 21" Shoulders: 19" Waist: 22.5" Length: 30" Sleeve Length (From Center of Back Collar): 35" $150 FIRM, SHIPPING INCLUDED CONUS (INTERNATIONAL WILL BE...
S.N.S. Herning V-Neck Purple Melange Sweater Size M Purchased last season but I never wore it because its too small for me and decided its probably better to sell it this season. The shoulder is tough to measure because its a unique two seamed shoulder piece, as you can sort of tell in the stock picture. Fits a little bit small, but its designed to fit tightly and stretch out, so its up to how you want to wear it. Measurements: Pit to Pit: 18.5" Length: 28" Sleeve...
BROOKS BROTHERS EXTRA SLIM FIT 15.5/32 BUTTON DOWN DRESS SHIRTS Quick sale, if you know your size in Brooks Brother Extra Slim Fit, and you're a 15.5/32, then this is for you. I'm the original owner of these two shirts, the purple being newer than the red. The purple has been worn for less than 3-4 times and the red has been gently used. Both are in great condition, I take care of my clothes. $25 EACH, PAYPAL ONLY, CONUS ONLY, shipping is INCLUDED.