or Connect

Posts by Seattle Bits

I've quit smoking now for almost three weeks. Had one relaspe where I smoked a pack after about a week but haven't smoked since. I'm doing it strictly on the patch and when I relasped I hadn't been wearing the patch for two days. For me (smoker for about 25 years, quit several times) the worst part is the first three days. The cravings are absolutely insane and I am quite hostile, even on the patch. But if you want to quit, you won't let this get to you. I did...
I agree with others and would definately get a haircut and loose the facial hair. No offense, but you look quite scruffy but I would imagine you look quite sharp with a high and tight and no facial hair. Good luck!
Wearing L'Artisan Mure et Musc Extreme today. Opening was a very citrus, flower smell. After drydown though it settled down quite a bit and changed. It now smells like Wrigley's Fruit Gum with an undertone of musk. Can barely smell the citrus anymore. When smelling it you get an initial burst of fruit but before you finish your sniff, you smell the musk. Really intriguing scent. While this one is unisex as well, I think I would definately wear it to the office. To...
Found it...the video game place I was thinking of is in the London Trocadero, its called Funland and is near Picadilly Circus tube stop. The vodka bar is called Garlic and Shots...has 101 different vodka shots. There was a Hard Rock Cafe somewhere too that had a really good band playing but I was pretty wasted by then.
There's a vodka bar in Soho that is down the street where that bomb blew up a while back at the gay bar. Pretty interesting place if you are doing a pub crawl. They have coffins as tables. Also, being that you are young, there's a video game place around there. Can't remember where it is but its like a 3 story building full of video games. Maybe someone can chime in where its at exactly. Stringfellows was quite cool. Dunno if you are old enough to get in or not....
Just tried some Black Dog Ale last night. Brewed in MT. Tasted like weak Guiness with that burnt brown sugar taste.
I rcvd my order from theperfumedcourt (very quick) and tried on Creed MI last night (wife's blind pick). Very clean, fresh scent. I could smell the citrus and some type of green note (like what hits you in Polo...dunno what its called). After drydown, it seemed to smell like baby powder and flowers. Definately a unisex smell that I think would be better off on a woman than me. I asked the wife what she thought and she said that it smelled very clean but flowery and...
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May You got all the way through the novel? I applaud your resilience, I can't take more than a couple of pages of Brown. I've read every one of his books and enjoyed them quite thoroughly. Who do you enjoy reading?
I would definately try to fit in London. There is so much history and great things to see there. Crown Jewels, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Houses of Parliment, Big Ben, Trafalga Square, changing of the guards, Madam Tusads, Hampton Court, etc.
Quote: Originally Posted by Chips I dropped 120 pounds now, since Oct 1st and I have plans kicking around for what I will do or buy to reward myself when I hit my goal. Either I'll buy my first MTM suit, or more likely I'm going to buy a Glasser Designs Briefcase. I'm 6'3" and weigh 247 now. I think leaned out and remaining slightly muscular as I am now, I will like how I look at just under 210 or so. Congrats. Care to share your secret on...