or Connect

Posts by Rover!

Part of my Junya/White Mountaineering phase I went through a while back, selling because I never really wear much streetwear anymore. Got these from Mr Porter, only tried it on never worn outside. Still like new. Tweed, upper leg lined with cupro Fits TTS, so like a 34. Check the measurements though. International tracked shipping included, buyer pays paypal fees (+4%). Take $25 off if you're in the EU. Approximate measurements: Waist (laid flat, not aligned):...
From the SS12 runway, thought it was awesome when I got it but blazers weren’t really my thing back then, and it’s not MC enough for me nowadays. My loss is your gain! Worn only once for maybe an hour or so. Still pretty much like new. Got this at Roden Gray when I was in Vancouver a couple of years ago, retail was $775 if I remember correctly. Color is black like in the first picture. Lightweight, the frayed edges were intentional and part of the manufacturing process...
Love this jacket, but it never gets worn anymore as MC is all I seem to wear nowadays :/ Got this off here on BST, the previous owner bought it new and wore it only twice. I’ve probably worn it about 5 or 6 times, so the jacket is still in excellent shape. Tagged size 50 but will fit a 48 as well as there’s an extra zipper you can use to make it fit a bit tighter in the body. Check the measurements to give you an idea of how it fits. Oxblood lamb leather, two-way...
You'll look ridiculous to your kids 30 years down the road anyways regardless of what you wear. I mean, who ever says their parents are cool? It'll be even worse when you're talking to your grandchildren 60 years later. Just wear whatever you want to wear, don't care about what future generations will possibly think of you.
no longer for sale
removed
no longer for sale
SOLD APC New Cure H in light grey, size 32. Worn about a dozen times, got this from End Clothing a couple of years ago. Lightweight jeans perfect for summer, but too tight for me nowadays. Approximate measurements: Waist: 43 cm Inseam: 90 cm Leg opening: 18.5
no longer for sale
SOLD Engineered Garments mountain parka size S, worn 3 times or so. Medium weight jacket, wool lining to keep you warm in winter. Would keep but it's too small for me nowadays. Approximate measurements: Length: 72 cm Chest: 51.5 cm Shoulder: raglan Sleeve (underarm): 56 cm