or Connect

Posts by Rover!

You'll look ridiculous to your kids 30 years down the road anyways regardless of what you wear. I mean, who ever says their parents are cool? It'll be even worse when you're talking to your grandchildren 60 years later. Just wear whatever you want to wear, don't care about what future generations will possibly think of you.
no longer for sale
removed
no longer for sale
SOLD APC New Cure H in light grey, size 32. Worn about a dozen times, got this from End Clothing a couple of years ago. Lightweight jeans perfect for summer, but too tight for me nowadays. Approximate measurements: Waist: 43 cm Inseam: 90 cm Leg opening: 18.5
no longer for sale
SOLD Engineered Garments mountain parka size S, worn 3 times or so. Medium weight jacket, wool lining to keep you warm in winter. Would keep but it's too small for me nowadays. Approximate measurements: Length: 72 cm Chest: 51.5 cm Shoulder: raglan Sleeve (underarm): 56 cm
SOLD Junya Watanabe Man cotton trousers size M, worn 3 times or so. Color is dark khaki/brown, color is probably most accurate in the second picture. Hook-and-eye closure and lined cuffs for in case you want to roll them. Please note: there is a slight discoloration on the front, see the last picture. Not sure what caused it but it's only really noticeable up close. I've reflected this in the price, I reckon it should come out though. Approximate measurements: Waist:...
no longer for sale
no longer for sale