or Connect

Posts by BigHandMan

Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Can I borrow 200k? I promise I'll sell my house for a profit and then buy it back. You can make some money off the deal! great avatar. my wife and i are far more entertained by that than this debate.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Again, I'm running out a buying a house I can't afford tomorrow. Dude. That was soooooo last year.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard2Fit This is pretty boring. I'm about to change the channel. +1. Bring back Tina Fey and the guy who plays Biden on TV. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Any chance that financial markets may be driven by more than one factor? The worst job number of the last five years came out today. Of course that's true. In fact, we were making the ame point - the bailout package alone won't save things because there are too many factors hitting at once. Groupthink seemed to have it that everything would turn around once the bailout passed...
Quote: Originally Posted by Metlin The only time Palin can be more intelligent is when she is pregnant. That way, she has two brain cells in her instead of the usual one that she has now. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by JoelF Pretty big down day. Financials got killed. So much for all the hot air about helping out Granny Crabapple's 401 K. But what do you expect for only $700 Billion? What a total, pathetic joke. Doggone it, I thought this would git 'r done. I'll have to discuss with my friends tomorrow at my kid's soccer game.
Market is diving despite passage of bailot package. Perhaps some are realizing this won't cure all our ills?
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy I've stayed at the Loews on Market - it's nice. +1. Very cool feng shui vibe throughout and quite a nice bar area as I recall. If you're looking for a better rate there, try one of the online cheapy sites.
Quote: Originally Posted by chorse123 They are smoking something. This is unbelievable. I'm with bigbadbuff. I thought she was mostly terrible and truly embarrassing. It was nearly as cringe-inducing as Couric. +1 If winks and nods and folksy-isms are going to win a debate, then what the f*ck are we debating anyway? This is not a personality contest... or at least it should not be.
Quote: Originally Posted by maxnharry I think she totally held her own here. that's hot