or Connect

Posts by BigHandMan

Point them here: http://www.businesspundit.com/sub-prime/
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 If it was tomorrow, he likely would. But there's still a month to go and a lot can happen in a month - just look at the last 4 weeks... Right. If memory serves, with about 4 weeks to go in 2000, Bush was trailing Gore by about 10-11 points in national polls. And we all know how that turned out...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard2Fit McCain is doing well but I think Brokaw just let this debate turn into the Obama Show. no. mccain is getting his chance to rebut the rebuttal.
mixing metaphors - obama is now "green behind the ears". and mccain still laughs like beavis.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard2Fit I thought your hero was Reagan. Now Teddy? Wtf? Senility blows. And... Come Mr. Ta-lee-ban, tally me banana.... (footnote my wife for the ta-lee-ban joke... or she threatens divorce)
I love it that every question is a "terrific question". It's like how every team in my kid's t-ball league is a "winner". C'mon...
Anyone keeping count on the number of times McCAin has dropped "my friends"? Wow. EDIT: great minds think alike... (above)
There's a certain Kennedy - Nixon thing going on here, no?
McCain laughs like Beavis.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel 3 gigs of what in his arse? ed, you just hit 9000 posts. mazel tov. my guess is 8976 of them contained a sexual reference of some kind.