or Connect

Posts by BigHandMan

Quote: Originally Posted by Shirtmaven lots of little things but over all good. Your posture does not make it easy. you have sway posture. add some darts will help the fullness in your lower back. you have a narrow chest and wide shoulders that pull forward. the chest measurment seems fine. the yoke measurement is too short. and the yoke needs to come forward. sleeves might be a tad short, but the cuffs seem too big. are you wearing a llarge...
Just set up an order for a new suit from my tailor, so I'm clearing closet space and looking to pick up a little $$$. Prices include shipping to the lower 48. Will consider Int'l shipping - PM me. Please note these are on a "first paid, first sold" basis. First person to pay gets 'em. Thanks. Payments via PayPal. PM me if interested. Mabitex chinos size 34. Polo wool trousers size 33. Details... Mabitex Chinos. Euro size 50 / US size 34. Made in Italy. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by fashion_newbie Love the cashmere tie but way past my tie budget for the month! You have a tie budget?
RL Jacket sold. Ties still going. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by mercretas I'd like to buy this jacket but I'm too new to the forum to PM you. Can you PM me? Thanks! PM sent. Email me or just send paypal. Want to sell this thing.
All prices include shipping via first class mail to continental US only. PM if you’re interested in Int’l shipping prices. Payments via PayPal. PM me if you’re interested in anything. Thanks. Jackets are first – ties are at the bottom (Nicky, Battistoni, etc.) Ralph Lauren Signature Line Navy Sport Jacket Two button front, natural shoulder, ticket pocket, side vents. 50% Cashmere / 50% wool. Fabric is just amazing – very rich and soft. Lots of hand...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma "What the difference between Jews and a Pizza? The pizza doesn't shout and cry when you put it in the oven." Very tasteful... I can still do plenty of Jew jokes but for some reason I never use this one unless I'm in a company that REALLY appreciate black humour and expects it. I sure wouldn't tell it on national television or on a forum unless I was an idiot...oh wait! Wait... wait... this is...
Sold.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grayland Out of my price range, but I would imagine you'll need to post pics and measurements real soon. Yeah... great fabric. HF hand tailored makes a very nice garment, too.
Quote: Originally Posted by ekaJ Any guesses as to what this might be? Me and 3 friends were standing outside the Apple store in NYC when a woman in her mid 20's (we're 19-22) comments on my friend's jeans (they were plain). Then she brings up things like football and the subway. My friend with the jeans is shy so she turned her attention to another friend. She points out the building behind the apple store and says she works there.. blah blah. She asks...