or Connect

Posts by BigHandMan

Quote: Originally Posted by lakewolf I allways feel that putting a woman as your avatar is the official way of coming out the closet Umm.... Lakewolf, there's a woman in your avatar...
Quote: Originally Posted by robin I already hate paypal as a buyer, but I hate antitrust laws even more. If you want to use other payment services, then don't use ebay. To pile on... PayPal definitely sucks. Their fees for sellers are confiscatory. I'm about to stop using it in my eBay auctions and just go with money orders or cashier's checks. It'll slow things down, but I'll pick back up the 2-4% of my sales price. (And I'll stick it to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarmac Ebay is a business and they can do what they want. That's funny... I thought businesses were supposed to abide by the law - such as those opposing monopolies and certain practices associated with them - just like the rest of us do.
Quote: Originally Posted by heavyd I dont know if its right or wrong (sure i do) but they are awesome. The place on west 31st in nyc specifically. ummmm... cross street please? thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara It's the name of the medley! That's all! Ed? Ed?!?!?!
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara --There's a live version of Barbara Cook singing "I Got Lost In His Arms/Time Heals Everything"...the latter tune makes me tear up everytime. Can't wait for ed to sink his teeth into this one...
cosmopolitans are gay.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Im in ur countree, stealing ur freedomz stupid albanian terrorist cats...
Quote: Originally Posted by benecios I have got my stag party this weekend in Amsterdam,has any one got any recommendations regarding eating,drinking,clubbing etc... Why would you want to party with a bunch of stags? Attachment 3786
Wow. It's hard to believe that the before and after images are the same person.