or Connect

Posts by BigHandMan

Isaia Napoli Suit - Euro Size 50R / US 40R New with Tags SOLD I picked this up from user pocketcircle and it's beautiful . I've decided not to keep it, however, because I personally prefer dual vents. I'm listing it for exactly what I paid. 100% wool, Super 130s. What you would typically expect from Isaia -- made in Italy, lots of handwork, pick-stitching throughout, soft shoulder, slim fit, etc. Color is solid navy blue. There is a very fine self-stripe...
Picked up an Isaia suit from pocketcircle. Great price and quick international shipping. Good seller.
PayPal only. Shipping via USPS included. PM me if interested. Thanks. Mabitex Chinos. Euro size 50 / US size 34. Made in Italy. All cotton. Flat front. Coin/FOB pocket. Pick stitching all over. Tons of handwork. Brand new, no tags. Slim fit. Split rear curtain waistband. Factory hemmed at 34" - can be lengthened 1 additional inch. Picked up these from the Quality Seller a while ago, but have decided against one more pair of chinos. $65 shipped. Waist 34 (w/ 1 inch...
Quote: Originally Posted by breakfasteatre Since 3/4s of you cant be bothered reading the rules posted up top, 7/8ths of you retards just registered to pedal your crap on styleforum as well as superfuture, and the forum doesnt have the resources to constantly monitor the buy/sell forums, I will be monitoring this forum and reporting any illegal bumps. It wont be tolerated, and even though the moderators arent explicitly watching this place, they respond...
PM sent.
PM sent re Sorrento punched captoe oxford, "rustik" leather, dark brown color. Thx.
Quote: Originally Posted by bullethead great receiver, poisonous drama queen. He would be nothing but trouble. leave him where he is. Agree re: drama queen. Disagree re: great receiver. He is past his prime and, offhand, I don't think his stats compare to many others in the league. Couple that with his personal issues and I think most teams should avoid him. Having said that, as an Eagles fan, the Giants picking him up is fine with me...
Quote: Originally Posted by eHaberdasher Earlier I had promised to have them at under $500 - I will do this but only for the initial promotion as costs went up considerably. We will retail them for $599 and up to $759.99 (Super 150's 3-piece). Please keep in mind this suit is truly exclusive - this is not a mass-made garment that we simply slapped our own label on - this suit was made specific to our specifications, details and features. This was an...
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah those are the active ingredients, not the full list with all the chemicals (ie if it has lauryl sulfate). thanks for your help. Ah. I see. Well, I tried. I have it. Don't know if it has that stuff, but overall very nice product.
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah is there an ingredient list for this somone can link to? Um... Dude... see the original post... Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda Molton Brown Triple Action Biao Hairwash Shampooing Ultra-Actif 10 Fl.Oz. This cleanser uses a unique trio of active ingredients to deliver long lasting results. Biao (Chinese Bramble Berry) helps arrest hair loss & fights dandruff. Jojoba Oil nourishes...