or Connect

Posts by BigHandMan

This is a beautiful new Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit, size 42R. Handmade in Italy by Saint Andrews. The fabric is 98% wool, 2% cashmere with an incredibly soft hand. 2-button jacket with a lovely lapel roll, ticket pocket and side vents. The pants are flat front with side tab adjusters. Belt loops are included in the pocket in case you want them. I purchased this from AnGeLiCbOrIs earlier this week but the fit is just not there for me (I am between 40 and 42 RLPL...
Tie #3 is sold. Price is now $30 shipped per tie. Thanks.
PM sent on 42R. Thanks.
If you're willing to drive head to Carlos Coto at Summit Tailors in Summit. Website may look a bit cheesy but he does great work. http://www.summittailors.com/
All ties are 4-fold and new with tags. NOW $30 EACH. Includes shipping via first class mail. All payments via PayPal. Shipping to continental US only. PM me if interested. Thanks. #1. Daks. Solid navy with some texture. All silk. Made in Italy. 3.75" wide. #2. Altea. Navy w/ silver-white pindots. All silk. Made in Italy. 3.75" wide. #3. Costume National. Solid navy in what I can only describe as a hopsack fabric. All silk. Made in...
What's the shoulder padding like in suit #2? I'm partial to a natural shoulder and have read that Oxxford pads them up in certain styles/cuts. Thanks.
All right. I'm leaving on a golf trip tomorrow night and have incentive to sell this baby before then. I'm willing to take offers on it. PM me. Thanks.
Pics are up. It's solid navy - a wardrobe staple. Please send a PM if interested. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by bdbb No it's not. The sleeves and shoulder are closest to 40R. Possibly between 40R and 40L. Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff i was looking at the pre-corrected chest measurement of 22.5 inches. which is 45 circumference and that is certainly a 42-slim 44. you dont go by a sleeve length to gauge jacket chest size. 18.5 is a 42R shoulder diameter as well in alot of coats. Ok...
Actually it's closest to a 40. But your message made me pick up a typo in my post. The chest came in at 21.5 not 22.5. Fixed. Thanks!