or Connect

Posts by BigHandMan

Not quite sure where to post this, so let's see if I'm in the right sub-forum. I've been using a terrific cleaner for a few years - Royal Cleaners in Bernardsville NJ - but I'm changing jobs and they won't be convenient to where I will be working, so I'm on the hunt for a new one. They have been taking excellent care of my stuff - particularly my shirts - and I'm looking for a cleaner that won't destroy my collars, etc. If you can recommend one in the general vicinity...
SOLD. I haven’t sold anything here in a while, but this thing is going and I’d much rather sell it here than on eBay. Price is $250 shipped to continental US. I have no idea how to price it but that seems about right. It’s in excellent condition with no visible damage. Payments via PayPal. PM me with questions. See below for details, measurements and images. Thanks. Details: Luciano Barbera Collezione Sartoriale Blue fresco-style fabric Dual vents Hacking pockets...
Isaia Suit – Euro Size 50R / US Size 40R SOLD One Isaia suit for sale from a fall closet cleaning. I'm wearing suits less and less and maybe wore this one 3-4 times. It is currently at the dry cleaner for the first time as I prefer to sell/ship suits just after cleaning. I use a high-end cleaner who takes great care of my stuff, so no worries there. It’s been a while since I’ve sold anything on SF, but check out the B&S feedback thread and you should be able to find...
3 suits for sale, all from an early spring cleaning in my closet. See descriptions, details and images below. It’s been a while since I’ve sold anything on SF, but check out the B&S feedback thread and you’ll find some nice comments about me there. All prices include shipping via UPS Ground. PM me with any questions or to set up a purchase. Shipping to continental US only please. Thanks. #1: Isaia Plaid Flannel Suit Euro Size 50R. Isaia style Base-V. Grey plaid...
Polo Ralph Lauren Suit - item number 320660751649. Navy with micro-stripes. Size US 40 regular. Mint condition. Banana Republic Corduroy Blazer - item number 320660753513. Moss green cord. Size Medium (US 40-42 regular). Mint condition. I'm a 100% positive feedback eBay guy and have sold here on SF as well.
Ties for Sale Some are used lightly used but in mint condition, some NWT. Please note that only #2 and #10 are NWT – the rest are pre-owned. See below for further details and images. I only sell from time to time now, but search the feedback thread and you’ll find nice things about me. All payments by PayPal. Prices include shipping via first class mail to the continental US only. PM me if you’re interested. I’ll be online here and there over the next few days...
So glad I stumbled on this thread after years on SF. I mostly play and record acoustic. Main axes are a 2008 Martin 000C-16RGTE Aura and a 1987 Guild D-30 dreadnaught that I've had since my teen years. Recently put a Fishman Infinity Matrix pup in the Guild and it's ridiculous. Also play an acoustic-electric Breedlove 12 string for gigs. Got a bunch of amps and other gear and recently updated the pedal board - will post pics later. QUESTION: I'm thinking of...
Banana Republic Cotton-Linen Mac. Made in Thailand. I purchased this at an outlet a few years ago and have never seen another like it. Hacking pockets with a ticket pocket. No vent. Unlined. My annual fall closet clean-out slowly continues, and this one did not make the cut. Size medium. In terrific condition and worn very few times. No rips, tears or other damage. (Images are below - scroll down...) Price is $75, shipping included. Shoulders: 18...
Just sold and shipped suits to Grayland and marin. Good buyers, both. Thanks.
I'm doing some closet cleaning in preparation for fall and these two suits are going. I'll probably have some more stuff to post over the coming days, so check for other listings soon. It's been a while since I've sold anything on SF but check my eBay feedback rating under user name "manosgrandes" and you'll see I have 100% positive feedback. Also, there's probably some feedback about me as seller somewhere in the B&S feedback thread. PM me if interested. I'll...