or Connect

Posts by drtchock

Selling a pair of rare Undercover x Hysteric Glamour slim cargo pants on eBay, size 2 (30 waist) Here's the link... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Undercover-x-Hysteric-Glamour-artisanal-slim-cargo-pants-undercoverism-/161429881139?pt=UK_Men_s_Jeans&hash=item2595f88133
I'm looking for this A.P.C. shirt, I believe its from their Spring/Summer 2009 collection. It's Navy with 2 breast pockets and turn ups on the sleeves. I'm after a size Medium. Anyone have it? I'll pay good money for it. Thanks!
I'm selling a pair of Undercover x Hysteric Glamour cargo pants on eBay.. These pants are a limited edition artisanal piece so therefore they are unique. They feature paint splodges and other stains that have been applied by hand to give them a distressed look and are therefore extremely rare. They have been worn but they are in great condition condition and show little signs of wear. They are a size 1, which I would consider to be a XS. They are a slim/skinny fit. The...
Not a problem, enjoy it
I'm selling a Margiela elbow patch cardigan on ebay. Brown, suede elbow patches, size Medium (fits more like a small to medium) Here's the link to the item, measurements included.. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161268688248
Im after this Undercover / Undercoverism men's leather jacket in a size 3. The style is L9201 Zip Double Riders Black Anyone have one to sell or know here I can get one new or used? Thanks.
from what I can work out the parka comes up that little bit bigger so you have the option to layer stuff under it.. this shirt is a closer fit, i think it depends on how tall you are, I certainly wouldn't want the jacket any shorter, even if I was skinnier.
A few people have messaged me asking for my measurements after seeing the picture, I'm 5'10, 147 with a 36" chest. These fit snug, they're tight on the arm too, I'm wearing a size Medium. The medium measures 20" armpit to armpit, if i press down on the jacket to flatten it it then measures 21". The length from the back of the neck to the bottom measures 26", it's a short jacket that's the style. [/quote]
So my custom made CDW down shirt arrived last week. I chose size Medium in the Double Rib Chocolate, very happy with the result! Fit is true to size (Im always a size 38 or Medium), very snug and very warm! Love it, here's a picture..
CDW have e-mailed me to tell me my shirt has been shipped, will arrive later this week I hope! Will post pictures and info as soon as it does!