or Connect

Posts by drtchock

I'm selling a pair of Undercover x Hysteric Glamour cargo pants on eBay.. These pants are a limited edition artisanal piece so therefore they are unique. They feature paint splodges and other stains that have been applied by hand to give them a distressed look and are therefore extremely rare. They have been worn but they are in great condition condition and show little signs of wear. They are a size 1, which I would consider to be a XS. They are a slim/skinny fit. The...
Not a problem, enjoy it
I'm selling a Margiela elbow patch cardigan on ebay. Brown, suede elbow patches, size Medium (fits more like a small to medium) Here's the link to the item, measurements included.. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161268688248
Im after this Undercover / Undercoverism men's leather jacket in a size 3. The style is L9201 Zip Double Riders Black Anyone have one to sell or know here I can get one new or used? Thanks.
from what I can work out the parka comes up that little bit bigger so you have the option to layer stuff under it.. this shirt is a closer fit, i think it depends on how tall you are, I certainly wouldn't want the jacket any shorter, even if I was skinnier.
A few people have messaged me asking for my measurements after seeing the picture, I'm 5'10, 147 with a 36" chest. These fit snug, they're tight on the arm too, I'm wearing a size Medium. The medium measures 20" armpit to armpit, if i press down on the jacket to flatten it it then measures 21". The length from the back of the neck to the bottom measures 26", it's a short jacket that's the style. [/quote]
So my custom made CDW down shirt arrived last week. I chose size Medium in the Double Rib Chocolate, very happy with the result! Fit is true to size (Im always a size 38 or Medium), very snug and very warm! Love it, here's a picture..
CDW have e-mailed me to tell me my shirt has been shipped, will arrive later this week I hope! Will post pictures and info as soon as it does!
Sorry that included shipping, it came to a total of just over $500 all in... very reasonable I think considering its just 1 custom made piece.
They said 3 - 4 weeks, price was $500 for down shirt plus shipping to the UK You need to know exactlywhat you want, they aren't available to answer questions on sizing or fabric. Tell them what style you want in what fabric and colour and in what size. You can view the products and fabrics that are available to order at... http://www.crescentdownworks.com/products.html Once you have sent your e-mail they reply, took about 3 weeks for them to reply to my first e-mail...