or Connect

Posts by Thrifter

Probably they were just asking for reassurance that valuable items are kept with care. I don't think one should assume insult was intended when such a query is made.
That's mine! Just got a ship notification. Super excited!
They probably made a pattern based on the shirt you sent in.
I think it is acceptable to discuss order times, but I don't think this is the place to exchange messages with Luxire about the details of the transaction. For context, I've been waiting on an order since mid April, but it includes a sport coat, a pair of trousers and a couple of shirts so I understand that my order will be slower. I have lots of other clothes to wear while I wait.
I think you should probably continue this discussion in private. At the end of the day we're talking about shirts. I'm sure you have another shirt you can wear in the meantime.
Yea, I think if there is some particular reason why the orders have to be filled out of queue it would be appropriate to email the client and explain. I sent an email to ask about my order status and received an explanation for the delay, but it would be best if Luxire could be more proactive about informing clients. Otherwise, I would think that orders should be generally filled in the order they come in.
I think those front pleats are creating an illusion of very wide hips. I would try flat fronts and reduce the hip front measurement. You may be also better served by letting the trousers sit a little lower on your hips and reducing the rise. This may help de-ephasise your hip/crotch area and look a bit cleaner.
Do you also get impatient waiting for your fries at McD's? You should probably read through the Ambrosi pents thread to see what 'real' bespoke can be like.
I've measured my HY trousers and have had them reproduced by Luxire instead of re-ordering from Jamison. This gives me more flexibility with playing around with details.
Gulp. That's distressing. I have a pending $1k order that was placed around that time.