or Connect

Posts by Thrifter

That jacket looks awesome with jeans (or are those navy flannels?) but I'm not so sure about the grey trousers.
Just wanted to offer a website suggestion - it would be great to use a drop down menu to select a size and then show all available items of any style in that size.
Got my lambswool flannels today. Quality is ridiculous. Thanks Jamison! Expect another half dozen pairs in various styles ordered for me in the next few months.
I would recommend skipping the metal button blazer for now. Also, consider a pair of chocolate colored dianite soled chelsea boots for fall/winter. Get a couple of V-neck merino sweaters - navy, wine, light grey (J crew are slim and good price for starting out). Go slow, focus on fit and keep the color palate simple (grey, navy, white, charcoal, etc).
Thanks - the rules have changed since I last posted. I guess I'll absorb that cost.
NWOT Navy Ermenegildo Zegna Travel blazer EUR 50R / US 40R Made in Italy Dual Vent, Pick Stitching, Patch Pockets 100% wool - woven to be wrinkle resistant Retails for $2000+ Shoulders (seams): 18.5" Back of Coat (from bottom of collar):30 5/8" Sleeve: 24", 2.5" available to let out Pit to Pit: 21.5" Waist: 20 1/4" Price includes shipping to Canada / US. All sales final. Payment via Paypal.
Kopped the lambswool flannels in dark grey. My first order from HY. Looking forward to seeing them. I'm normally a 33, but as a cyclist I decided to size up to 34 due to the thigh clearance required.
#creepysartorialimages
The rugby oxfords are awesome. I ordered a pink and a yellow OCBD a while back and I will likely order more. But I like heavy fabrics.
The stick doesn't have to make contact for it to be a slashing penalty. 61.1 Slashing - Slashing is the act of a player swinging his stick at an opponent, whether contact is made or not. Non-aggressive stick contact to the pant or front of the shin pads, should not be penalized as slashing. Any forceful or powerful chop with the stick on an opponent’s body, the opponent’s stick, or on or near the opponent’s hands that, in the judgment of the Referee, is not an attempt to...