New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by Thrifter

It would be neat if each fabric review could be broken down into some smaller categories (wrinkle resistance, color swatch accuracy, sheen, etc) kind of like what zappos does for shoe fit survey. Also @luxire perhaps the amount of time that passes before the request for fabric review email is sent out should be lengthened. 75% of the time I haven't even received my order before I get the review email, the other 25% of the time I haven't worn it yet or maybe have worn it...
I also have those and I find that the sky blue oxford is perhaps an 8/10 wrinkle resistance (I find it pretty good personally) and the lustrous fine white is like a 4/10. I also have some G+R fabrics that are quite wrinkle prone, like 6/10.
Which fabrics do you find wrinkly? I find the university stripe oxfords extremely wrinkle resistant. I have 5 or 6.
I'm not familiar with Ventile.... doesn't seem to be used often in Canada. How does performance compare to GoreTex or eVent? I might consider making a waterproof cycling jacket if it breathes well.
Changetip will begin to charge 1% on withdrawals from their digital wallet (which I don't think is unreasonable - credit cards routinely charge ~4% per transaction). No fee for actually making Changetip transactions. Fans could tip directly from their personal Bitcoin wallet to any Bitcoin address for free of course (truly removing all middle men). Still a far cry from the behemoth that is the recording industry leeches.
The future will be micropayments (tips) using digital currency like Bitcoin. ChangeTip has recently integrated with SoundCloud so that users can tip the artists they enjoy directly with Bitcoin. It is already in place for Youtube and other social media platforms. The middle man will be cut out completely.
Awwww yeah. That's mine.
@clarksdb I have two polos (dark green and pink) making their way into Canada now. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm 6'2", 190lbs, 40L and went with an XL.
@emptym I wonder if you could introduce Luxire to Cisco and see if they can investigate stocking the fabrics.
Wow, that's quite an arrangement. I've probably ordered 20 shirts with the NOBD2 collar. Maybe I need to design my own collar to subsidize by Luxire habit.
New Posts  All Forums: