or Connect

Posts by Thrifter

$300. I had it in mind specifically for travel to hot humid countries. Requested inside zippered passport-sized pockets as well.
Just placed an order asking Luxire to reproduce the Ascot Chang Armoury Safari shirt jacket (with a few modifications). I'm excited to see the results. http://luxire.com/collections/pants-sorted-by-price/products/linen-olive-green-plain-pants Was going to order a CruzCoat (@CruzAzul 's design, here) but the Armoury jacket is a little closer to the length and collar that I wanted. Should come out being very similar though.
Wow those are nice. Can't justify ordering flannels at this time of year but I hope there is some of that left over (or reordered) for this autumn!
You're going to need better photos... like ones taken outside in daylight.
@TheBeardedGatsb I think it's probably the washable ink used by the tailors... I've had the same spots on mine and they come right out.
@GuP - looks pretty good! I would add a bit of length to the sleeve and possibly move the shoulder seams in a little bit. Maybe 1cm on your left shoulder and 2cm on your right shoulder (but that's more a matter of personal taste). @LeBeef - I would wait and see how your next shirt comes out. My recent order of 6 or so shirts had some variation in the fit as well... just goes to show that it doesn't pay off to have razor thin margins on shirt sizing. Leave a bit of room...
Only if it didn't come in a box set with the tie.
This thread is becoming the poor taste thread.... (not the clothes).
Newest additions to the family: NOBD2: 1x Light Pink University Stripes Oxford 1x Light Blue University Stripes Oxford 1x Dark Blue HairLine Stripes 1x Maroon University Stripes Oxford LS Popovers: 1x Navy Shepherd Check On Grey Flannel 1x Wine Yellow Plaid 1x Green Blue Plaid - Medium-Heavy Trousers: 1x Beige Brown Corduroy (still waiting on bottle green Dugdale cords... fabric was backordered)
I have no affiliation other than being a satisfied customer, but you should have Luxire replicate your favourite pair of trousers, or modify and customize to your heart's desire.