or Connect

Posts by Thrifter

I say "same collar as on order # xxxxx"
Here's my ride: Album: https://imgur.com/a/iVGYn
I recently ordered a minimally structured Dugdale wool sport coat and it was $650. I think prices are lower for fully unstructured cotton. Best to send them an email describing what you want and they will quote you a price.
Couple of shirts, a pair of cotton trousers and a wool unstructured blazer - Dugdale navy worsted with patch pockets. I'll post pics when it arrives.
I recently placed a $1k order to make "best use of" the $25 shipping fee. I think I'm sick in the head.
The problem with most female-oriented style sites is that the culture seems unwilling to post constructive criticism of each other's fits for fear of making them feel bad.
The best thing to do would have been to give Luxire a chance to comment by email before airing your concerns publicly and having the next 8 pages turn into a gong show.
Canada has been included in the $25 flat-rate-duty-incusive shipping, which is very reasonable if you order more than one item at a time
I'm dying to place a fairly large order but I can't take the risk until this is sorted out. A flat fee would solve it for me.
As I prepare to place an order for a sportcoat, trousers, and several shirts I am starting to realize that the flat fee/no duty option is sounding very attractive. I just don't tend to place orders for one shirt at a time. Maybe Luxire can begin to offer this flat fee shipping option for larger orders to Canada as well.