or Connect

Posts by Thrifter

Wow, that's quite an arrangement. I've probably ordered 20 shirts with the NOBD2 collar. Maybe I need to design my own collar to subsidize by Luxire habit.
That's a tempting price. It would be really great to do a test fit pair with an inexpensive material and then use that pattern for bespoke gloves. I'd be willing to be a guinnea pig.
@Luxire what will the price be for gloves? Is it possible to source peccary leather?
That discussion might be worthy of another entire thread, but I nominate chocolate brown suede shoes (chukkas, wingtips, etc) as a CMC staple.
@JezeC I would reduce the shoulder width by up to 1cm on both sides first.
Should work, just be mindful of shrinkage.
This thread is on fire lately.
Not even close to the image on the Luxire website but certainly not terrible... could be worn well with stone grey chinos in the summer to a BBQ or something.
Between that rant and the stuff on the Casual thread, @thefoxtooth has become my favourite new poster
I've never had a QA problem but I've had minor details missed on orders. It happens and only once have I had an issue large enough that I decided to be worth the time and expense to send it back to Luxire (on a sportcoat). Anyone expecting 100% quality control is in for a disappointment (equally true for high end sports cars or trial test fit trousers). As a customer, I would prefer free shipping both ways to fix mistakes, but it is what it is. Their policy works to weed...